Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Blah blah blah - Will be available... In the cash shop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Blah blah blah - Will be available... In the cash shop

jarjarloves's Avatar


jarjarloves
08.04.2012 , 02:37 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoobie View Post
rofl really urban dictionary? why don't you just link a Yahoo answers while you are at it.

xippo's Avatar


xippo
08.04.2012 , 02:37 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoobie View Post
I try not to quote the urban dictionary myself but entry two made me chuckle pretty good.

Skoobie's Avatar


Skoobie
08.04.2012 , 02:38 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
rofl really urban dictionary? why don't you just link a Yahoo answers while you are at it.
It was a joke.

Can you provide anything that backs up your definition?

xippo's Avatar


xippo
08.04.2012 , 02:39 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
what? question? Do I think buying levels is Pay 2 Win? no I don't think that I already answered that.
It's not just my question, I have watched you do it to others as well, but you are too far ingrained in that alternate reality of yours to realize it. Now run along kid, you bother me.

Fornix's Avatar


Fornix
08.04.2012 , 02:41 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoobie View Post
Ah, the source of knowledge which teaches me new words every day, such as Payt-owned:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Payt-owned

I'll be sure to be using that in my daily life from now on. There never really was a word for such patients asides from unfortunate anyway, but this clears up everything.



Seriously, urban dictionary?!
Member of <Helix>

Skoobie's Avatar


Skoobie
08.04.2012 , 02:42 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Fornix View Post
Ah, the source of knowledge which teaches me new words every day, such as Payt-owned:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Payt-owned

I'll be sure to be using that in my daily life from now on. There never really was a word for such patients asides from unfortunate anyway, but this clears up everything.



Seriously, urban dictionary?!
IT WAS A JOKE.

As in, it's on the internet, so it must be official!

Skoobie's Avatar


Skoobie
08.04.2012 , 02:46 PM | #107
This whole argument is useless right now, because no one knows what will be in the shop.

It's all speculation, which I think was the point of this thread.

jarjarloves's Avatar


jarjarloves
08.04.2012 , 02:46 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoobie View Post
It was a joke.

Can you provide anything that backs up your definition?
I take it you didn't read the article i posted

jarjarloves's Avatar


jarjarloves
08.04.2012 , 02:47 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoobie View Post
This whole argument is useless right now, because no one knows what will be in the shop.

It's all speculation, which I think was the point of this thread.
thank you.

jarjarloves's Avatar


jarjarloves
08.04.2012 , 02:48 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by xippo View Post
It's not just my question, I have watched you do it to others as well, but you are too far ingrained in that alternate reality of yours to realize it. Now run along kid, you bother me.
can you give me an example of me not answering questions? or are you just going to throw out baseless accusations.

Oh wait let me go you are going to tell me "DERP u find it ur self if u cant find it u r useless"