Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Side Corruption and Non-Force Users

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
Dark Side Corruption and Non-Force Users

KaiserDubrinsky
12.20.2011 , 12:19 AM | #11
I don't get why you guys say non force users can't get dark side corruption. Fact is the force is supposed to be in everyone right? And In theory the majority of star wars "Heroes" (which we are in this game) are more related to the force than the general populous, like the force is just an explanation for why some people are more extraordinary than others. I think the force in star wars is THE morality system, they don't seem to have anything else, so if your Joe blow doing nothing interesting your whole life, than you don't get any corruption, or if you do one or two bad things neither do you get it then, but I think that if you do as much as our characters do than well you have a better chance of getting corruption. Think Golem from lord of the rings but with the dark side of the force being the influence. Just because you can't USE that bad power does not mean flirting with the ideology of it won't have a bad effect on you.
No amount of will or might will hold the coming of damnation. There are those who will succeed in protecting themselves, and others, but there is none who will stand before the awe of it, and blink not.