Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advance Class Respec

OHMYZOD
08.04.2012 , 03:08 AM | #1
Nuff said. I'll even pay for one with the F2P model coming out. And no on the reroll garbage.... i'm lvl 93 valor.

Mathias_Varr
08.04.2012 , 03:10 AM | #2
They might let you do this..,in the Cash Shop.

Re-rolling on Star Wars Galaxies EMU or in Eve Online might get you good PvP, but EA will probably charge you for it...in the Cash Shop.

OHMYZOD
08.04.2012 , 03:15 AM | #3
I hope. I mean they let players that had bad luck rolling a character on a low population server transfer. Let players that invested time play a fresh spec. Not looking for anything other than a switch with in the class, Merc to Powertech. And no I wanna roll Advance Prototype or Shields so I can Jetpack around, not FOTM.

MajikMyst
08.04.2012 , 03:19 AM | #4
Merc and powertech are seperate classes.. You are not switching within classes, you are switching classes..

Sorry.. Bioware has already ruled on this issue many times.. As far back as the beta even..

There will be no AC switching...

The reasons against this are countless and this issue has been discussed countless times..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

OHMYZOD
08.04.2012 , 03:21 AM | #5
Then why do they share the exact same storyline? I'm sure Bioware didnt think the game would be F2P within 1 year either, but ......

MajikMyst
08.04.2012 , 03:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OHMYZOD View Post
Then why do they share the exact same storyline? I'm sure Bioware didnt think the game would be F2P within 1 year either, but ......
Sharing story line does not define a class.. Every blood Elf in WOW shares the same story.. Does that make a hunter and a mage the same class??

They probably did.. I am sure the F2P model was something on the boards long before release.. In either case.. Going F2P has no bearing on the switching AC issue..

You can speculate all you want.. But that doesn't change the fact that Bioware has repeatedly said that it veiws the AC's as seperate classes and they will not allow AC switching.. WOW never did it either.. It fundamentally will break the game..

Sorry.. No AC switching..

Goretzu
08.04.2012 , 03:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by OHMYZOD View Post
Nuff said. I'll even pay for one with the F2P model coming out. And no on the reroll garbage.... i'm lvl 93 valor.
I give it 6 months before you can buy this in the cashshop. 12 months before you can change any class to any other class in the cashshop.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Goretzu
08.04.2012 , 03:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
Sorry.. No AC switching..
They'll never resist this in the cash shop, if enough people want it (and by that I don't mean 50% just 5% would do) they will sell it.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

OHMYZOD
08.04.2012 , 03:33 AM | #9
Man I hope its faster than 6 months man. Heres to hoping!

MajikMyst
08.04.2012 , 03:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
They'll never resist this in the cash shop, if enough people want it (and by that I don't mean 50% just 5% would do) they will sell it.
They won't because they will lose more if they do.. Breaking the game is not a good way to make money.. The advent of the cash shops doesn't mean they are going to change fundemental mechanics of the game..

You all can believe what you want.. Reducing the number of clssses by half will kill the game..

As I have said.. This issue has been discussed countless times.. It is a dead horse at this point.. It isn't going to happen.. Cash store or not.. Allowing AC respecs will truely kill the game.. They will lose money if they allow it..