Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder Problems

lightSaberAddiCt
08.07.2012 , 01:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
It should be possible for the game to only hand out the BH comms to those who joined the group through the GF, if you got a manual invite you don't qualify. Surely that wouldn't be too hard to program?
It all evens out in the end, if you take advantage of the ignore list. If you run into a jerk in the GF, or people that do that sort of thing, add them to the ignore list, after enough people ignore them they basically fall off the face of the universe and can never get groups in the GF tool.

Gidrea
08.10.2012 , 02:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rerkk View Post
i agree 100% with this
200%! And it shouldn't be that hard to change the programming.

Quote: Originally Posted by cfcstl View Post
I have encountered the same situation but the only problem with that idea is a group who decides to kick someone at the last boss so their friend can be invited for a quick bh comms run. It sounds really bad but I'm sure it would happen if manual invites were available.
It could be made so that you could only invite if the player drops the group or logs out. So, if you kick a player, then no manual invitation is available.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Sweetpeä / Randava / Lexä - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

UCKFred
08.11.2012 , 06:30 AM | #13
My problems? 6/9 GFs over 3 days and 3 50s were False Emperor, WTH! Also had an Arsenal spec'd healer wearing tanking armor Bioware Austin needs to upgrade GF quickly with spec and gear checks when queuing with anything other than a full group. They also need better FP randomization because FE is starting to drive me crazy.

klucius
08.11.2012 , 05:23 PM | #14
Bioware your group finder is broken and these are my suggestions about how to fix it (in order of priority):

1. Rewards are not consistently granted under varying conditions, e.g. in a premade group, or when members die or disconnect during the run. Just loosen up the reins already... BH comms will mean nothing once cartel points are introduced.

...oh and the conduct of your GMs is simply shameful when responding to trouble tickets on this matter. Too bad they hide behind an anonymous protocol droid name.

2. Players should NOT be able to choose multiple roles (e.g. tank/damage, or heal/damage) unless they have the Field Re-spec perk unlocked.

3. Tier 1 and Tier 2 hardmode flashpoints are completely off-balance. Tier 2 should be Lost Island, Kaon, False Emperor, and Directive 7. Everything else should be Tier 1.

4. Manually inviting a member into your group should re-queue the group automatically.

5. Group finder queue should automatically eject players who are AFK.

6. A group leader role selection would be appreciated. Despite what the elitist snobs say, not everyone knows the strats for D7 and Lost Island.