Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Speeders] Vendor Location

Gunmonkey
12.29.2011 , 10:33 AM | #21
I would really enjoy getting my hands on a Manta Landspeeder are they just no longer in game?

LordralVordral
12.29.2011 , 01:55 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Gunmonkey View Post
I would really enjoy getting my hands on a Manta Landspeeder are they just no longer in game?
Yeah i am wanting one too but dont know where they are

DClarkNV
12.29.2011 , 02:00 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by skorpius View Post
Whats up with paying 210K credits for only 10 % more speed on a level 40 mount. I would rather sink the credits into something else.
Level 40 speeders (hence, level 50 speeders too) allow you to take alot more damage before you get knocked off by enemy mobs. Pretty sure you need to have level 40 speeder trained before you can train for level 50 speeder also.

Orvish
12.29.2011 , 02:00 PM | #24
Have you tried the security key vendor or the CE vendor?
"You've lost perspective like a picture by Escher; it's the pressure."

Dark Side and loving it.

Phinion
12.29.2011 , 02:06 PM | #25
Not sure about your specific speeder but try Alderaan. I know there is a speeder vendor there.

Baytins
12.29.2011 , 06:30 PM | #26
Not alderaan either. I am guessing they no longer exist from vendors.

buffering
12.31.2011 , 09:14 AM | #27
Let's find this god forsaken Stabilized Speeder, I've delayed buying a new mount just because I want this specific one.

JPGalvatron
01.01.2012 , 02:39 AM | #28
I personally will not be satisfied until I get a JR-3 Galactic Speeder Bike, but it doesn't seem to be in game anymore either. Or at least not from a known vendor. Maybe they'll be adding the cooler beta speeders at a later date for some reason? Possible future rewards for something?

Xionsmith
01.02.2012 , 12:35 PM | #29
There is a speeder that drops of the last boss in The Foundry on Sith side. Maybe that is the one you are looking for.

OlBuzzard
01.02.2012 , 01:03 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerodi View Post
Going to bump this in hopes someone has found a vendor for any of the speeder "cars" found on http://www.hotrodacc.com/swtor/speeder.html#l1

Those Manta Landspeeders would be much nicer to have then the very plain looking Tirsa Prime from Voss.
I was just looking at the concept art .. I loved the orange one (top row, 2nd from left).. looks kinda like a "chopper design" meets SWTOR !

SWEET ! I hope it's in game !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|