Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Name your favorite PVP Ability and why!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Name your favorite PVP Ability and why!

darknagashadow
08.09.2012 , 04:06 PM | #71
guard because its the best ability in the game

ekimmak
08.09.2012 , 05:20 PM | #72
Leg shot. Amazing how many times you can shut down an approaching marauder by rooting him just before he hits his force camo.

I also like the stealth mezzes on enemy ops and assasins, but that's simply because it builds my resolve, and poses no threat of capture. I mean, they don't even stand on the other side of the node. Idiots.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

bobmcbo
08.09.2012 , 05:57 PM | #73
energy shield (as a healer specced merc)- for a short amount of time, I take less damage, take more healing, and am immune to interrupts. Gotta love it.
OMG! Imperial ships can get a .00008% power increase! Nerf the empire!

Vespassian
08.09.2012 , 07:21 PM | #74
Tracer Missile Tracer missile Tracer missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile
Heat Seaker
^ Blue flying missiles. My favorite even though I don't play that spec anymore
JOREL
COLE

icanthaveaname
08.09.2012 , 07:34 PM | #75
As a Anni Marauder, i like to Force choke people, seeing them slowly die to dots. Man and that chocking sound love it !

plokolplok
08.10.2012 , 12:07 AM | #76
Ooh, I like to spam my JK's Freezing Force (specced to remove its focus cost and lower its GCD), and slow the Jekk'Jekk Tarr out of my enemies. Muahahaha
Although, it's only most viable on Voidstar's tunnels, and maybe on Huttball when I go def.

I find it very fun seeing a group of enemies walk leisurely under fire, but, haha, sometimes if I'm too busy spamming and evillaugh-ing my way through to notice my own HP going down,.. it's like, "Muahahahaha-*splat*... Oh.."

Totally woth it.
Quote:
The Force guide you and keep you;
The Force make its face shine on you, and be gracious to you;
The Force turn fate towards you, and give you peace~.

Stovokor
08.10.2012 , 12:47 AM | #77
Commando shield ..... cause of the unintended demoralization.

Few hours ago, I was guarding a side node in civil war with another player. There was 2 of us so I wasn't really focused on stuff i should have been doing like scan All of a sudden, 4 stealthies open up on me at once ....
Somehow CM shield + panic button presses + kite led to not dying die in that engagement until backup arrive & wiped em. There was palpable hesitation after their initial openers did not take me out.

Actually the 2nd time with this same scenario. Last time i was alone, but those guys were not geared. Feels like shield is really good against stealth opening combos compared to facing other classes
Stovokor
Honey Badgers | Hidden Fortress

Wound in The Force | The Bastion

CrazyOldMystic
08.10.2012 , 01:11 AM | #78
Charged Bolts. I was never a fan of grav round, just never seemed like a star wars ability to me. If I get a stationary target like a healer, smuggler, or anything else for that matter I just open up. After the first slow charge up of my charged bolts its like automatic fire with charged bolts. You just watch the other guys health drop. They never see it coming. They always expect commandos to do the noob grav round spam. The kicker is I cant do it all the time because it chews the hell out of my ammo lol

Pekoo
08.10.2012 , 01:44 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Brool View Post
Truly my second favorite ability in the game.

My first is

BACKPEDDLING!@!!@#!@$!@#$!@#$@#$@$!@!%@#%%^%$^
Thats is my second favorite ability.

My first is

FORCE SPEED BACKPEDDLING!!!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
<Nostrum Dolus>
3500+ RWZ

Phoabe - Scoundrel || Choco'latte - Sage

Kothakk
08.10.2012 , 01:50 AM | #80
Immolate. You all just lost. Its THE best ability ingame. Period. Half the budget for classes went into the graphics of immolate.