Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Name your favorite PVP Ability and why!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Name your favorite PVP Ability and why!

Cybridwarform
08.03.2012 , 12:48 PM | #1
Pretty sure knockbacks / grips will be #1 but outside of those what do you like the most?

I am huge fan of shrapgrenade! EVERYONE BLEEEEDDDD!!! muahaha!

TheronFett
08.03.2012 , 12:51 PM | #2
Force Push

Because nothing says I love you like launching a noob into the fire pits in Huttball.

UGLYMRJ
08.03.2012 , 12:53 PM | #3
Force choke.... no reason other than it's force choke. It's pretty damn awesome.

PowerReaper
08.03.2012 , 12:54 PM | #4
Force Pull, nothing like people someone into a hazard and stunning them (and then hearing them threaten your mom or QQ because they died =) )
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord »schaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel

cycao
08.03.2012 , 12:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
Force Push

Because nothing says I love you like launching a noob into the fire pits in Huttball.
Well then sir, I'll see your force push and raise you a force pull...I have yet to feel more joy than our ball carrier dying in the fire trap to only pull someone backup onto that trap and walk it into the endzone.

Skroting
08.03.2012 , 12:55 PM | #6
Just got my harpoon on my vanguard alt (fotm rerolling the **** out of this game) and i've never had more fun in hutball. Still a few kinks to work out before i "master" it, but it's still hilarious! (And there's probably nothing i hate more being hit with when i play my main.)

Satedbuffalo
08.03.2012 , 12:56 PM | #7
That sweet, sweet Plasma Probe.

criminalheretic
08.03.2012 , 12:56 PM | #8
Dispatch, when it actually does what it is designed for, which is kill someone as they are trying to run away, especially if I am rooted.

Least favorite to be used against me, Force Push, followed closely by grapple. Force push is just jarring.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

CharterMonkKent
08.03.2012 , 01:03 PM | #9
I enjoy Cull (sniper or operative). Watching the dots tic and the health slide away to 0 is very entertaining.

and perhaps Immolate. The animation is just too great. One arms dowses the target with fuel and the other covers the target in flames. hmm, that sounds demented. sigh.
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

Kawiki
08.03.2012 , 01:05 PM | #10
In no particular order.

Force Camo
GBTF
Pacify
Saber Ward
Rebuke
Dispatch