Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we Pleeeaaaasseee stop with all of the DEATH And DOOM talk lol?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can we Pleeeaaaasseee stop with all of the DEATH And DOOM talk lol?

Fomore
08.03.2012 , 07:38 AM | #11
Games go up and down dont see the problem. WOW lost a mil subs again and activision stock went down 5% wich is pretty much. But trend is people get less focused on one game and are more game jumping playing a little this then a little that. suddenly a expansion gets real popular and ya gain a mil there come a crap decicion and looses a mil. But that game is fun and i dont care what others think still there is a lot more room for improvement,
Thing's used to be better in the old days.
Yea things where great no power stearing and double cluthing was a blast.

Daethorz
08.03.2012 , 07:39 AM | #12
Because swtor is death and doom?
The game has nothing to stick around for, if i want a WoW Endgame, ill play WoW for it, not swtor.

I now have 2 50's and am leveling 2 more alts, i declare the only thing in this game that is good is the missions, and more specifically the class storylines.
Daethz Anoseff The Bastion
Intel i5 3570k ::: Asus P8Z77-V LK ::: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 Mhz ::: Crucial M4 256GB SSD ::: EVGA Superclocked 550ti 1GB ::: Corsair 750w Semi-Modular PSU
My List of Suggestions

CommunitySupport
08.03.2012 , 12:15 PM | #13
Hello! While we appreciate your feedback, we are going to be closing this thread, as threads that focus largely on commentary about the community tend to be unconstructive. We appreciate your understanding.