Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Han solo vs Boba Fett

undeadsithdread
08.02.2012 , 06:28 PM | #1
who wins and who shoots first?
Sith assassin Forever!

Wolfninjajedi
08.02.2012 , 06:29 PM | #2
Whats the location? What gear do they have?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

undeadsithdread
08.02.2012 , 06:33 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Whats the location? What gear do they have?
without gears hand to hand combat on Nar Shadda.
Sith assassin Forever!

Wolfninjajedi
08.02.2012 , 06:42 PM | #4
Ok so Boba wouldn't have his armor or any of his tech, and Han would just be without his blaster. That being said....Boba has mandalorian training, but Han has unorthodox fighting thus making him unpredictable in what he is going to do. (Or at least thats what I am taking a guess, seeing as he is a smuggler he would fight dirty) Han whooped that scout trooper's *** on Endor however we really only saw what? 2, 3 scenes of that? But regardless, Han seemed to have no trouble with the trooper and these guys are elite fighters(when you actually read about how BA stormtroopers are).

That being said, am unsure of who could win in a hand to hand fight. Just because someone is a mandalorian, doesn't mean they can't lose and Han's style of fighting might throw off Boba getting taken by surprise with how Han would be fighting, unorthadox and unpredictable. But...that'll only get Han so far, so I dunno who could win.

Claprica
08.02.2012 , 07:05 PM | #5
You guys clearly haven't seen Once were Warriors.

Jake the Muss aka Jango/Bobba Fett would so smash Han.

undeadsithdread
08.02.2012 , 07:05 PM | #6
Ok so Boba wouldn't have his armor or any of his tech, and Han would just be without his blaster. That being said....Boba has mandalorian training, but Han has unorthodox fighting thus making him unpredictable in what he is going to do. (Or at least thats what I am taking a guess, seeing as he is a smuggler he would fight dirty) Han whooped that scout trooper's *** on Endor however we really only saw what? 2, 3 scenes of that? But regardless, Han seemed to have no trouble with the trooper and these guys are elite fighters(when you actually read about how BA stormtroopers are).

That being said, am unsure of who could win in a hand to hand fight. Just because someone is a mandalorian, doesn't mean they can't lose and Han's style of fighting might throw off Boba getting taken by surprise with how Han would be fighting, unorthadox and unpredictable. But...that'll only get Han so far, so I dunno who could win.
ok 2 of them have blasters who wins(cowboy style)
Sith assassin Forever!

TheBentOne
08.02.2012 , 07:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
Without blasters or armor, as wolf said i think would be a toss up. In this situation, if Boba doesn't have his armor I think Han shoots him dead before he even has time to draw. Solo is one of, if not the fastest draw in the galaxy. (this is coming from a huge Boba Fett fanboy). Of couse i highly doubt Fett would get into a shootout with Han Solo of all people and just forget to put his armor on that day.
I bow to no one and give service only for cause.
- From the Journeyman Protectors oath.

BrandonSM
08.02.2012 , 07:27 PM | #8
Hand to Hand: Boba was the greatest Mandalore of all time, Boba wins.

Plain Field with Blasters and armor: Boba.

Field with cover, Blasters and Armor: Han Solo.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Wolfninjajedi
08.02.2012 , 07:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
With blasters, gonna have to say Han he has one hell of a quick draw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJbk7zrxs0

Ok now in this scene, Harrison can't be blindly fast with his quick draw but in the novel(or least I think it was the ESB novel) its described as Han's fastest draw ever.

BrandonSM
08.02.2012 , 07:30 PM | #10
With blasters, gonna have to say Han he has one hell of a quick draw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJbk7zrxs0

Ok now in this scene, Harrison can't be blindly fast with his quick draw but in the novel(or least I think it was the ESB novel) its described as Han's fastest draw ever.
And a world-class BH doesn't?

I'm not a Boba fanboy, in fact I don't know much about him. But I do know that he was one of the greatest BH's of all time. And thats gotta mean something in a quick-drawing fight.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."