Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the jedi consular vs the sith inquisitor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
the jedi consular vs the sith inquisitor

_biddan_
08.02.2012 , 04:58 PM | #1
who would win this epic battle between these 2 very powerful force users?
please only clever and motivated answers i don't want "fanboy" answers.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Revan-the-knight
08.02.2012 , 05:01 PM | #2
It would end up in a draw whereas the planet they are on Explodes in a massive Burst of Lightning and Rock Pebbles
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

tolaf
08.02.2012 , 05:12 PM | #3
It really depends on which of the two is better with a saber.
The sith inquisitor would just try to destory the consular with force lightning, the consular would heal any damage take from the inquisitor. Oncce they are both out of power it would become a light saber duel, and whoever is most skilled with a saber (or the luckiest) would win the battle.
Dark Nova leader of the Sin-gie clan

Maaruin
08.02.2012 , 05:23 PM | #4
I think they won't just go one on one. Both have an army, so why not send it against each other. The Sith Inquisitors army is more powerful in space, because of the

Spoiler

The Consulars Army is more powerful on the ground, it consists

Spoiler

In an one on one it really comes down to preperation and good taktics. If both go unprepared, my bets are on the Inquisitor, because of his uber-force lighning. But the Jedi Consular or his companions (especially Tharan), might develope ways to counter it. If the Inquisitor still has
Spoiler
, she might have ideas to counter the counter.... which starts a circle which goes on and on.

Assuming they are Sorc and Sage. If it is Shadow against Assassine: The one who strikes first, wins.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

_biddan_
08.02.2012 , 05:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan-the-knight View Post
It would end up in a draw whereas the planet they are on Explodes in a massive Burst of Lightning and Rock Pebbles
this made my day
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Amien
08.02.2012 , 08:54 PM | #6
I would have to say the Inquisitor. Force Lightning is just such a destructive force ability, and only the most powerful Sith lord's lightning can kill (Which ours does). Since it can kill, it must also be much more difficult to deflect and bear the pain.

Not to mention, I'm still curious as to what would happen if I turned all my Silencers onto a planet's surface.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
New Thread:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=297

TheLoneSage
08.02.2012 , 10:21 PM | #7
Let's not forget that the Consular is the strongest in the Force, out of any other Class. Ever.

You're the second-coming on the Messiah essentially with your power in the Force, while the Jedi Knight is the will of the Force, essentially "The Chosen One".
Who's my favorite Villain from the game?
Myself of course.

GraceandDanger
08.03.2012 , 01:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLoneSage View Post
Let's not forget that the Consular is the strongest in the Force, out of any other Class. Ever.

You're the second-coming on the Messiah essentially with your power in the Force, while the Jedi Knight is the will of the Force, essentially "The Chosen One".
I don't know, I think the SI could give the Consular a run for their money, if you're just talking raw power in the force.
It's victory or nothing!

Ardim
08.03.2012 , 01:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by GraceandDanger View Post
I don't know, I think the SI could give the Consular a run for their money, if you're just talking raw power in the force.
If we're talking raw power, I'd say SI would only have a chance of winning if he/she

Spoiler
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

TrooperLPN
08.03.2012 , 07:07 AM | #10
Good posts guys. From what I know, the consular has more natural power, not having used artifacts or ghosts.