Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon Loot

TarristerWelm
12.13.2011 , 06:46 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MareLooke View Post
Did you in all those runs pick the same LS/DS options? I seem to remember it being stated that the choices you make in a FP do affect what drops (unfortunately I can't look for a source for this as the beta forums got wiped )
So, in order to get the set you have to go against your current alignment? If so, bad game design.
Tyran of Havoc Squad, "Why don't you swallow a grenade and do us all a favor."

MareLooke
12.14.2011 , 02:01 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TarristerWelm View Post
So, in order to get the set you have to go against your current alignment? If so, bad game design.
No, someone from the "other" alignment just needs to win the roll.

TarristerWelm
12.14.2011 , 06:41 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MareLooke View Post
No, someone from the "other" alignment just needs to win the roll.
I just won't select a convo option so they'll win by default.

On the last day of beta I ran BT 4 times in a row, and the different options were selected, but the same drops were given. Bh hands, BH boots, BH shield, and a lightsaber on the final boss.

We killed the captain twice, and spared the captain twice. Now, by what you have said, this should have changed the loot drops. We shall see now that we are in live.

I've ran the BT once being a warrior with a sorc. Hands, Feet, shield, and sabre dropped were all for me (jugg str gear). The sorc didn't get a thing. We killed the captain and I voted to save him. Next time we'll see if saving him drops other pieces of the loot set.
Tyran of Havoc Squad, "Why don't you swallow a grenade and do us all a favor."

MareLooke
12.14.2011 , 06:48 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TarristerWelm View Post
I just won't select a convo option so they'll win by default.

On the last day of beta I ran BT 4 times in a row, and the different options were selected, but the same drops were given. Bh hands, BH boots, BH shield, and a lightsaber on the final boss.

We killed the captain twice, and spared the captain twice. Now, by what you have said, this should have changed the loot drops. We shall see now that we are in live.

I've ran the BT once being a warrior with a sorc. Hands, Feet, shield, and sabre dropped were all for me (jugg str gear). The sorc didn't get a thing. We killed the captain and I voted to save him. Next time we'll see if saving him drops other pieces of the loot set.
It might not be the case here, someone from BioWare could probably tell you if whatever you pick matters in this flashpoint but I'm pretty certain a dev said that the choices you made during a FP could impact your loot (alas, with the beta boards wiped I can't produce a link).

Yosmine
12.14.2011 , 06:51 AM | #15
I think it can affect the loot in that way that different choices gives different bosses, which gives different loots.

Heimskringla
12.14.2011 , 09:24 PM | #16
The BH boots and gloves seem to drop the most, regardless of options chosen.

SW gear after that.

SI gear after that.

Ran 4-5 times on my main on Hyperspace Cannon, and haven't seen any agent gear drop.

Still looking for the SI lower. Seems like the loot may not be so random. There's a definite preference for BH gear over other gear.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.

PariahMessiah
12.14.2011 , 09:27 PM | #17
Speaking of Black Talon does anyone know if....

Spoiler

Eortotai
12.15.2011 , 06:55 AM | #18
I ran the Black Talon last night and got an awesome orange SI Robe, as well as a decent orange SI lightsaber. My buddy also decent Juggernaut armor, but not orange.
Extirpation

Sith Sorcerer
Malgane

Mezzmeralda
12.15.2011 , 07:58 AM | #19
I ran both flashpoints several times BT and i forget the 2nd. First few runs of each I didnt see any loot drops for an Imperial Agent(me). But i also didnt win/dont recall winning any conversations. Seemed to me the more I won in conversations (meaning when My toon made the responce) Agent gear began to drop for me. Also i think you can get all the same gear from the BT/any other badge vendor of the same FP

Phaedrynn
12.15.2011 , 10:21 AM | #20
I just want to know why Black Talon Hunter's Body Armor is modeled to be Trooper gear. It is *** ugly on a BH...