Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Adept Sorcerer's Foundry Robe

Craxim
08.02.2012 , 12:34 PM | #1
Many many hours of google searching and I still can't find out where Adept Sorcerer's Foundry Robe comes from. I have killed Sakan Do'nair, where the torhead comment says it comes from, many times and I have yet to see it. All the various loot tables on the internet don't show it being dropped from him or from anybody, yet I have seen in in the game, and they all have the item in the database.

Can anyone confirm or deny if this drops off Sakan Do'nair in Story Mode Boarding Party? If it doesn't, does anyone know where it does come from?

Thanks in advance.
Aoroc Jugg Tank -||- Maul Tankasin

Brittaany_Banks
08.02.2012 , 02:53 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Craxim View Post
Many many hours of google searching and I still can't find out where Adept Sorcerer's Foundry Robe comes from. I have killed Sakan Do'nair, where the torhead comment says it comes from, many times and I have yet to see it. All the various loot tables on the internet don't show it being dropped from him or from anybody, yet I have seen in in the game, and they all have the item in the database.

Can anyone confirm or deny if this drops off Sakan Do'nair in Story Mode Boarding Party? If it doesn't, does anyone know where it does come from?

Thanks in advance.
I'm going to guess it drops from Revan in the Foundry
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

MightyVittey
08.02.2012 , 02:56 PM | #3
Just do Blackout (+2) heroic on taris, it has a chest peice reward that looks EXACTLY like that. And for a sith assasin its easily soloable
Alienware Aurora R3
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Maxxed out, 150-200 FPS (without vsync)

Craxim
08.03.2012 , 06:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MightyVittey View Post
Just do Blackout (+2) heroic on taris, it has a chest peice reward that looks EXACTLY like that. And for a sith assasin its easily soloable
For Sith Assassins, it gives a choice between Renowned Templar Adept Robe and Renowned Assassin Adept Robe. They "look" alike, but have different color schemes. I am aiming for the black/gray color set.

Heard from someone who had it that it was just a rare random drop in Boarding Party, so I suppose I'll have to keep trying unless anyone has any more info on this.

Retneprac
08.04.2012 , 11:44 AM | #5
It definitely comes from story mode Boarding Party. I can 100% attest to that. However, I have not been in story mode boarding party in ages, so I cant say for certain which mob it drops off of or if it still drops.

Craxim
08.07.2012 , 12:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Retneprac View Post
It definitely comes from story mode Boarding Party. I can 100% attest to that. However, I have not been in story mode boarding party in ages, so I cant say for certain which mob it drops off of or if it still drops.
It is still in the game, I can verify that, but what I'm unsure about right now is if it is a random drop off bosses only, or just off trash.