Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 manned NiM Bonethrasher

wetslampigduex
08.06.2012 , 01:48 PM | #31
I think i was the first one that watched your video good job. Also was going to say there is no chance on doing NiM Jarg and Sorno that is the hardest fight in this game imo we clear it but every time the healers are blown away as to how much dmg jarg put out. And as for the Infernal fight that would be kinda tough to weve done it on sm with 4 but on Hm with a couple of random pug(think we had 6total) it reset just as the last one was at 2%.... nicely done tho

AshlaBoga
08.06.2012 , 05:16 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
I think i was the first one that watched your video good job. Also was going to say there is no chance on doing NiM Jarg and Sorno that is the hardest fight in this game imo we clear it but every time the healers are blown away as to how much dmg jarg put out. And as for the Infernal fight that would be kinda tough to weve done it on sm with 4 but on Hm with a couple of random pug(think we had 6total) it reset just as the last one was at 2%.... nicely done tho
Even if Jarg and Sorno can't be done with level 61 gear, it's possible that Ambient will get 8/10. I'm 100% certain that they will get 5/5 for EV, so that just leaves Foreman Crusher and Karagga.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

krystianswtor
08.06.2012 , 05:53 PM | #33
I did this a long time ago already , we did not do a youtube video becuase we dont have to. I doubt this is reallu really worlds 1st try then :P

AshlaBoga
08.06.2012 , 06:02 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by krystianswtor View Post
I did this a long time ago already , we did not do a youtube video becuase we dont have to. I doubt this is reallu really worlds 1st try then :P
4 manning STORY and HARD MODE Operations has been done.

But I doubt you've 4 manned NIGHTMARE Operations.

Tell you what, give us your guild name and we'll check your story out. If you're afraid we'll find out you're lying well...
why'd you post then?

EDIT: Just realized you posted "try." I'll believe that you tried and wiped. Thing is buddy, these guys succeeded.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

krystianswtor
08.06.2012 , 07:45 PM | #35
oh yeah we managed to complete it

marshmallow
08.07.2012 , 12:31 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by krystianswtor View Post
Screen shot or it didn't happen.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
08.07.2012 , 11:08 PM | #37
Annihilation Droid XRR-3 down on NiM 4 man. Video will be up tomorrow.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
08.08.2012 , 10:57 AM | #38
Video of the next boss down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI5cEQpwRgM
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
08.15.2012 , 08:17 PM | #39
Cleared 4 man NiM EV a few days ago!
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

ChikenSammichPie
08.15.2012 , 08:37 PM | #40
If you guys are so pro, why don't you do a title run, huh?