Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Totalbiscuit critisizes Swtor Free-to-Play model

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Totalbiscuit critisizes Swtor Free-to-Play model

LordRoth
08.02.2012 , 12:52 PM | #21
No idea who that is.
Squadron 238

Naga Sadow

Library - Terrible Sorcerer

ChazDoit
08.02.2012 , 12:57 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
He has some good points there... but he also is aware that we don't know what will be in the shop, so maybe there will be guest passes for operations.
Yes, we really dont have much information at this point, so nobody is "Passing Judgement" yet, Im sure next when when the Free-to-Play Q&A is posted we will find out about a lot of stuff.

MoltenRog
08.02.2012 , 01:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Thourton View Post
He's a terrible gaming journalist/player who uploads regular crap to YouTube to review current games, upcoming games and gaming news--like any terrible journalist would do but for gaming.

I care, but now you know the truth.
Fixed

Niaana
08.02.2012 , 01:09 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Talkarr View Post
Don't like him. And not because of this video, he does have some fair points in it for sure, but in general he just whines waaaaaay to much.
its his job to be cynical about games you know that right?
CE holder Veteran of squad 367

If Life Turns Its Back On You .... Touch Its Bumb

Master-Nala
08.02.2012 , 01:10 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaMayhem View Post
Why do I care what 'Totalbiscuit' says?
What he said. Don't care.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

SteelyKnight
08.02.2012 , 01:10 PM | #26
I was excited for the new model...but...if Total Biscuit says its bad...then I must change my mind...cause you know...it's TB!!!

TB is and always has been a toolbag.
Moving on.....

Skorz
08.02.2012 , 01:14 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaMayhem View Post
Why do I care what 'Totalbiscuit' says?
I don't care what any gaming "journalist" has to say.. they are like what Britney Spears is in music industry to me.

ChazDoit
08.02.2012 , 01:18 PM | #28
I think the video has some good points while I admit we barely have any information regarding the Free-to-Play model, but seriously those saying they dont care about anyone's opinion, why the hell do you visit the forums then?

Durasturan
08.02.2012 , 01:19 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Thourton View Post
He's a popular gaming journalist/player who uploads regular content to YouTube to review current games, upcoming games and gaming news--like any sports journalist but for gaming.

Not that any of that means you should care, but now you know.
You answered WHO he is, but not WHY we should care what he has to say.

He's a whiny sniveling little limey. His ENTIRE "thing" is being this cynical obtuse jerk. Is it any wonder he has something negative to say?

He never has ANYTHING BUT negative things to say.

ripster
08.02.2012 , 01:22 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ChazDoit View Post
I think the video has some good points while I admit we barely have any information regarding the Free-to-Play model, but seriously those saying they dont care about anyone's opinion, why the hell do you visit the forums then?
To tell everyone what we think and then reply if we can get a good flame war going? Hard to get a response from a link to a You Tube video. But really, as others have suggested, why should anyone care about what this video has to say that they haven't read and considered based on what people on this forum are saying?