Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3+ more months of Denova?

Icebergy
08.09.2012 , 11:14 AM | #61
NMM Denova after Terror would be kinda pointless unless NNM Denova was harder and had better loot than NMM Terror.

I personally would probably go back and do it because I am a completionist, but I don't think the community as a whole would bother.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

alifaraaz
08.09.2012 , 12:13 PM | #62
Well yeah ofcourse :P that's what I meant about 'sorting out tiers'. But yes it wouldn't really make sense, I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Icebergy
08.09.2012 , 12:42 PM | #63
Hopefully...They haven't exactly been telling us much...Though I think the recent increase in dev tracker activity might be a good sign that they are actually going to try.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Thornsbane
08.09.2012 , 07:41 PM | #64
Having a new ops would just change the whole feel of the game, knowing there was more out there than Denova........which is really starting to get pretty old.

Even getting any kind of news would be exciting.

RazielHex
08.09.2012 , 08:38 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
They didn't say it was above 500k, they said that 500k was the cut off for it to be profitable.

But this is not the topic of the thread, please stop spamming.
Less than a million, but much more than 500,000.

Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
WoW is down to 9mill now actually, not that it matters..
5 Million of which are Chinese, which were just recently released to the third expansion (it has to be completely reskinned because of Government and Cultural censorship), have a completely different network, hosted by a completely different company, playing a completely different client. Activision and Vivendi see bupkis from the Chinese market.

As such, it's a padded number, and means little else.

Thus, one can more accurately assess that Warcraft held 4,000,000 subscriptions to the European, American, and Korean markets.

alifaraaz
08.10.2012 , 06:25 AM | #66
Just keep your eyes peeled next Tues-Thur . I'm really hoping they give some specific news about the future Ops during GamesCon. at the very least someone attending should ask during the Q&A
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

pure_laced
08.10.2012 , 09:32 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by alifaraaz View Post
Just keep your eyes peeled next Tues-Thur . I'm really hoping they give some specific news about the future Ops during GamesCon. at the very least someone attending should ask during the Q&A
If the Q&A is anything like their current here, they will ignore the question.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

Utania
08.10.2012 , 09:47 AM | #68
Well my 3 month subscription runs on out the 28th so I hope they add new content by then.

Icebergy
08.10.2012 , 09:55 AM | #69
My 6 months runs out on the 20th. I always planned to renew it, but it sure would be nice if they gave me a reason to.

DiLune
08.10.2012 , 10:00 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by RazielHex View Post
Thus, one can more accurately assess that Warcraft held 4,000,000 subscriptions to the European, American, and Korean markets.
And how many of them bought a year's subscription so they would get Diablo 3 for free?