Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3+ more months of Denova?

pure_laced
08.02.2012 , 02:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mavery View Post
Yeah, I know it's all new mechanics. But NiM being on the PTS would spoil world/server firsts. :/ It's why, outside of initial tiers, you don't see heroic bosses on WoW's PTR. Hoping for the same thing here.
There are no more world/server firsts because most all of the guilds who care about that have already quit and unsubbed. Look around, there are only a handful of us left.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

Mavery
08.02.2012 , 02:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
There are no more world/server firsts because most all of the guilds who care about that have already quit and unsubbed. Look around, there are only a handful of us left.
They [firsts] still exist. How many care about them? Well, certainly less than there was.

Envyyyyyyy
08.02.2012 , 02:33 PM | #13
More than a handful guys.. We're still competing constantly for NiM Pilgrim plenty of times we go there just to run into 30imps or so. Have faith!
Positive attitude will go along way and get you a lot more than stomping your feet with your fingers in your ears.

p.s.
1.4 would be sick! I'd love to see NiM EC other NiMs reworked etc, HK-41, New belsavis dailies, and a handful of other lil things.
Just my 2 cents.
I love this game and i'm enjoying as much now as I was when I leveled my 1st toon.

AshlaBoga
08.02.2012 , 04:50 PM | #14
In regards to the World First issue, when you have 500k players people don't care as much.

WoW has 10 million players.

So in WoW being one of the first 50 guilds to clear a new Heroic is impressive.

In SWTOR being the FIRST guild to clear something is impressive-ish.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Icebergy
08.02.2012 , 06:19 PM | #15
WoW is down to 9mill now actually, not that it matters.

I don't think they meant big patches every 6 weeks, I think they just meant SOMETHING every 6 weeks.

Anyways I hope you guys are right. I love the game and all, but I just don't think my sub would survive 4 more months of the same 4 bosses on HM.
This signature is a slap in the face!
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 5/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

RiseOfDeath
08.02.2012 , 09:32 PM | #16
When they release NiM, will there be any new gear to gain from it? Or is it just a bragging rights (titles, etc.) thing?
Have they mentioned any new gear?
Fanatic - 8 Imperial 50s
Torva Nex

Codek
08.02.2012 , 10:27 PM | #17
Rumors state that a new fully tiered set will be rewarded (and possibly required to move on through the fights).
~Codek

Icebergy
08.03.2012 , 09:36 AM | #18
NMM is supposed to be like a completely new tier of gear, with new mechanics and everything.
This signature is a slap in the face!
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 5/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Ryuri-Sama
08.03.2012 , 12:48 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
IM HOPING this is 1.4, theyre releasing a big patch every 6 weeks now, and i expect that to be 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 etc.... If its 1.4 we might get a new ops, we'll definatly get nightmare Denova, and maybe HK...
Good luck with that hope.
Squadron 11.11.11
╬╬╬╬╬|{ ██████████████████████████████)

Xiij
08.03.2012 , 12:59 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuri-Sama View Post
Good luck with that hope.
Hope leads to Expectation.
Expectation leads to Disappointment.
Disappointment leads to Failure.
Failure leads to the Dark Side....

I mean good luck with the hoping!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiij View Post
[W]e really shouldn't feed trolls. They are like stray cats. Once you feed them once they come back. When you continue to feed them, they grow in numbers.