Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ninety Seven Percent

irishfino
09.22.2012 , 09:49 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by ragnnerok View Post
The story is turning out great! But I can see this is not where your story had intended to go. The mood being set here right now is different from what it was in the begining. Much darker and less humerous. But a great story none the less.
You might be thinking of Quick Quinn Quotes. Ninety Seven Percent was never intended to be humorous.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Adwynyth
09.22.2012 , 11:20 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

greyjedibp
09.23.2012 , 01:45 AM | #203
I know Caption and quien try kill Jaesa be when did she felll to dark side (I never did like dark side Jaesa in the game but u write her on dark side better it less creey than she in acallly game)

irishfino
09.24.2012 , 04:22 PM | #204
This recently hit TWELVE THOUSAND VIEWS! TWELVE THOUSAND! As a thank you, I have drawn something special for all my readers!!

I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

MilaniGrey
09.25.2012 , 10:33 PM | #205
"I wouldn't lie about something like this!" ... Read that in a Lucy Pevensie voice.

SO STICK IT, FINO! I CAUGHT UP! >:]
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

irishfino
09.26.2012 , 01:50 PM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
The singular form of Sand People is... *stab*
QUINN! Knock that off! You can't go around stabbing my fellow authors!
Just look at what is happening to me.
It's not you. Well it is, but not YOU you...it's another you.
Another three me's.
What's a few Quinns between friends? ...don't you even try it.
Why shouldn't I? I have the knife.
*pulls keyboard closer* "Malavai Quinn and Broonmark engaged in hot, lusty..."
OKAY ENOUGH ENOUGH! I'll be good!
Did... did you just stab me!?
No, I swear I didn't!
Not you! Him! Grey Quinn!
I'd stab you, too.
>:[
>:]

Quote: Originally Posted by greyjedibp View Post
I know Caption and quien try kill Jaesa be when did she felll to dark side (I never did like dark side Jaesa in the game but u write her on dark side better it less creey than she in acallly game)
Quote:
It had been two years since then. Two years since the death of Malavai. Two years since the separation of the Captain and Quinn. Two years since Jaesa started her search for the Captain and Quinn and two years since Malavai moved into a space in her head.
Jaesa fell in the two years she had been training to defeat Quinn on Tatooine.

Quote: Originally Posted by MilaniGrey View Post
"I wouldn't lie about something like this!" ... Read that in a Lucy Pevensie voice.

SO STICK IT, FINO! I CAUGHT UP! >:]
Whoops, almost forgot you. Just make sure you can keep up this time, lol.

Thanks for reading everyone!

irishfino
09.26.2012 , 01:52 PM | #207
Unfortunately short.

I can hear you calling... Malavai...

Taub did not like this Jaesa or the people that followed her every order. He remembered them vaguely, like a drowning memory: blurry, dark, and drifting further from the surface. Barnabus stayed at his side at all times, but it was little comfort to their outnumbered status.

Taub sat on the ground, his legs folded under him as he let Barnabus tend to the wound he had received earlier in the day. He had nearly forgotten about it. His body still experienced pain, but his mind would often forget, the feeling sliding away with distraction. The pain he felt at the mention of a past life was mostly physical, the only pain he could feel any more. He was truly numb. But nothing set him on edge quite like a Sith of any kind and the one focusing on him both soothed and upset his mind.

Jaesa stared openly at Taub. He was all that remained of the Captain she had come to… something. He and Quinn had the same face, could smirk the same smirk, could hiss the same hiss, but he was obviously less cruel than his Sith counterpart. Perhaps not by as much, they were the same person as Malavai continued to assert despite her rampant protesting.

“Jaesa,” Malavai’s voice said quietly, “I need to go back.”

Taub’s head snapped toward Jaesa.

“I’ll send you back when I’m good and ready,” Jaesa grumbled quietly.

“He can hear me when we’re this close, Jaesa. It isn’t safe for you to keep me here.”

Taub’s face twitched in agitation. Barnabus noticed the change in his demeanor as he placed the last bit of medical tape over Taub’s chest injury.

“Calm down, Taub,” Barnabus murmured quietly. “You’ll get him back soon.”

Taub grunted a curse at Barnabus, grabbed his discarded armor, and left to patrol the area. Barnabus watched him go with sad eyes.

“Jaesa, be a dear and keep your conversations with Malavai to a bare minimum. Preferably while meditating and away from Taub,” Barnabus said evenly.

“I’ll talk to him when it pleases me,” Jaesa said firmly.

Barnabus smiled thinly. “It’s simply a suggestion. Wouldn’t want to see you hurt.”

Jaesa bristled and sat up straighter. “Threatening me will get you nowhere,” she hissed lowly.

“Oh,” Barnabus said lightly. “It’s not a threat, dear.” His voice suddenly dipped in pitch, “It’s a promise.”

The smile on Barnabus’ face did not reach his eyes. He would see her die if need be. And it may need to be if she refused to return Malavai to Taub. They would all die if Malavai wasn’t returned to Taub.

MilaniGrey
09.26.2012 , 02:04 PM | #208
I will keep up! I promise!

Also, i dun like DS Jaesa. No matter the universe. ever.
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

Vesaniae
09.26.2012 , 02:05 PM | #209
Hmm, the plot thickens. I'm eager to see where this ends up, I have a feeling that the resolution will be one that none of us were expecting.
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

ragnnerok
09.26.2012 , 03:17 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
“Jaesa, be a dear and keep your conversations with Malavai to a bare minimum. Preferably while meditating and away from Taub,” Barnabus said evenly.

Barnabus smiled thinly. “It’s simply a suggestion. Wouldn’t want to see you hurt.”

Jaesa bristled and sat up straighter. “Threatening me will get you nowhere,” she hissed lowly.

“Oh,” Barnabus said lightly. “It’s not a threat, dear.” His voice suddenly dipped in pitch, “It’s a promise.”

The smile on Barnabus’ face did not reach his eyes. He would see her die if need be. And it may need to be if she refused to return Malavai to Taub. They would all die if Malavai wasn’t returned to Taub.
Haha epic.