Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So much for sorc/sage healing being BAD - 1 649 542 !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So much for sorc/sage healing being BAD - 1 649 542 !

Sinemetu
08.03.2012 , 04:34 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by KamujinKravshera View Post
Noted.

It doesn't change the fact the healer in your "training mission" *cough* *cough* looks like a scrub with 4 buttons.
Don't be bitter cause you got fooled.

What gets me about a lot of the forumites here calling "photoshop" and whatnot is how unlikely it is someone would actually photoshop something so.... unrealistic. I mean, if I was trying to convince people, I'd probably use a scoreboard that showed someone winning 2% to 0% or something, and definitely take out the mumble overlay and probably a few other changes.

As for the sorc only doing 10 damage.... look at what the opposing dps are: sorcs and snipers with one warrior and a tankassin. I don't know about y'all, but I usually don't run over to snipers to use a knockback on them. For all we know, the melee were all at a different node while the sorc healed mid.
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
C-Sec Customs: You should leave your personal synthetic assistant at home. They're not allowed on shuttles anymore.
Legion: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.

KamujinKravshera
08.03.2012 , 10:58 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinemetu View Post
Don't be bitter cause you got fooled.
Whatever. Someone on the Internet lied. My world view is completely shattered.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sinemetu View Post
As for the sorc only doing 10 damage.... look at what the opposing dps are: sorcs and snipers with one warrior and a tankassin. I don't know about y'all, but I usually don't run over to snipers to use a knockback on them. For all we know, the melee were all at a different node while the sorc healed mid.
Stuns? Force Quake? Heck, how about a project to ensure that low health target doesn't get healed up.

10 damage is a dude trying to impress people with his healing stats instead of doing his job.

Seriously, 1 single stun in the entire 30 minute match would give him more than 10 damage. I don't know about your server, but if you haven't mastered CC on my server, you get destroyed in ranked.
I'm paper. Rock is fine. Nerf scissors!

Kamujin - Sage/Sorc Healer - Pot5

johnyangelo
08.04.2012 , 07:37 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by KamujinKravshera View Post
Whatever. Someone on the Internet lied. My world view is completely shattered.

Stuns? Force Quake? Heck, how about a project to ensure that low health target doesn't get healed up.

10 damage is a dude trying to impress people with his healing stats instead of doing his job.

Seriously, 1 single stun in the entire 30 minute match would give him more than 10 damage. I don't know about your server, but if you haven't mastered CC on my server, you get destroyed in ranked.
You still don't get it, huh?

Arator
08.04.2012 , 05:07 PM | #74
I'm somewhat surprised there hasn't been more League of Legends jokes considering the Healer in question is named Ireli'a
Ara'tor - 55 Powertech // Ariadne - 55 Juggernaught

KamujinKravshera
08.06.2012 , 06:13 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by johnyangelo View Post
By "get it" you mean "see things they way you want me to"? Nope.

You made a crazy post, got called out, additional trolling ensued. That's what I saw.
I'm paper. Rock is fine. Nerf scissors!

Kamujin - Sage/Sorc Healer - Pot5

fungihoujo
08.06.2012 , 06:52 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by johnyangelo View Post
That someone who was allowed to free cast heal, didn't use any CC managed to heal a decent amount in a match that lasted 3 times longer than it normally does, against a team that lacked in classes that excel at locking down healers.

Seems pretty obvious- one terrible team versus another terrible team OR, staged match- frankly it'd be quite hard to believe with a scoreboard like that it is anything but staged.

Keeperss
08.06.2012 , 08:05 AM | #77
This healer is awsome il ask him and i get combat log from him!
Do you wana see it, its not that perfect as you say, "FREE HEALS"
Healing Done: TOTAL 1664555
Damage Taken: TOTAL 622097

Electrocute: Stunned 7
Flash Bang: Blinded (Tech) 7
Intimidating Roar: Afraid (Mental) 6
Debilitate: Stunned 5

ETC, ETC!

And for the 10 dmg
Force Lightning 10 dmg on target with undaying rage!

This healer is just awsome, if you can beat it be my guest beat and post screenshot!
And this was 30min match and he manage to keep 995hps, i see 1500 hps in 5 min matches np, but 30min matches so high heals...