Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So much for sorc/sage healing being BAD - 1 649 542 !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So much for sorc/sage healing being BAD - 1 649 542 !

CRNphg
08.02.2012 , 05:49 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by HaLeX View Post
any sorc who gets high numbers and doesnt die much is most likely draining their health and healing themselves i see this in about 1/3 of the matches I play. I usually heal them first and Ill chase them around healing them if they dont stop. One time I had my opponents cheering me on and they wouldt kill me, lol
I'm sorry but your statement makes no sense at all. Any actual high healing stats will be done on allies and not on the sorc healer himself. Process of decreasing health and then healing is way to slow.

And please be selective with the healing thing. I've had a retard try to do that to me when getting my 5k heal at the end of a match. I got my 5k heal cause the dude was slow. But it took me a lot longer then needed.
Raten - Insanity - Red eclipse
"Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."

FourTwent
08.02.2012 , 06:03 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeochins View Post
When photoshoping you might not want to let us see that your number of kills is obscene considering your team mates didn't kill that much and you only have 10 damage.
healers get credit for kills just for healing someone who killed someone

ZUZiK
08.02.2012 , 06:47 AM | #23
That must be really fun - staring at the operation frame and spamming heals for 30 minutes.. :P

MoofKnight
08.02.2012 , 06:57 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ZUZiK View Post
That must be really fun - staring at the operation frame and spamming heals for 30 minutes.. :P
You've never healed in WoW then /lollersnore

hyuplee
08.02.2012 , 07:16 AM | #25
I'm actually more impressed by the win. Those guys are playing with 1 short but with the amount of heal that's been done they still fought it out for 30 min and pulled off a win. I can only imagine how epic that win must feel like. Well done!

Lordoss - Cake is Real

TheGreatFrosty
08.02.2012 , 07:18 AM | #26
They are all part of the same guild. This is evidence of absolutely nothing, other than it being a guild v guild match.

Sookster
08.02.2012 , 07:20 AM | #27
So you were able to freecast.
Now that GoergZoeller is gone, buff operative.
SWTOR going F2P, now playing SWGemu.

Gnugthreeonefive
08.02.2012 , 07:30 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by hyuplee View Post
I'm actually more impressed by the win. Those guys are playing with 1 short but with the amount of heal that's been done they still fought it out for 30 min and pulled off a win. I can only imagine how epic that win must feel like. Well done!
This

wessik
08.02.2012 , 07:32 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGreatFrosty View Post
They are all part of the same guild. This is evidence of absolutely nothing, other than it being a guild v guild match.
ding ding
Wessik Moonrunner, [Helm of Graush, AzM]
[Kauri Rebel - CRSF,KoK, RSF General]
[Bloodfin Imperial - AzM], [AoC - WDMKR]
Castigere Bartucchi, [Kauri Imperial - MYST]

Zunayson
08.02.2012 , 07:41 AM | #30
The match lasted thirty minutes. Divide total healing by HPS to get total seconds, divide by 60 to get 29.83 repeating minutes.

So it's kind of like asking yourself in a full huttball match, is 800k impressive?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box