Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So much for sorc/sage healing being BAD - 1 649 542 !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So much for sorc/sage healing being BAD - 1 649 542 !

Yeochins
08.01.2012 , 07:36 PM | #11
When photoshoping you might not want to let us see that your number of kills is obscene considering your team mates didn't kill that much and you only have 10 damage.

Ntranced
08.01.2012 , 07:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dalin View Post
That picture is a great example for a buff to Sorcs. It's real easy to heal, when the highest DPS on the enemy team is a Sorc.
QFT.

/5char

UberDuberSoldat
08.01.2012 , 11:09 PM | #13
uhhh 921.52 healing per second

that's 55,291.2 healing per minute

and 1,658,736 per THIRTY MINUTES

that is a match that lasted 30 minutes, THIRTY. That is double the average warzone, and puts that healer right around an expected healing rate of 800k within 15 minutes.

Nothing to see here folks besides a trumped up scenario where no one caps middle node. Not hard to get high healing with a half hour match.

The round ended with no one at 0%, looks like 30 minutes is the time limit on Novare.

HaLeX
08.01.2012 , 11:30 PM | #14
any sorc who gets high numbers and doesnt die much is most likely draining their health and healing themselves i see this in about 1/3 of the matches I play. I usually heal them first and Ill chase them around healing them if they dont stop. One time I had my opponents cheering me on and they wouldt kill me, lol

Arator
08.01.2012 , 11:30 PM | #15
Sorc healing 2 stronk

Better Nerf Irelia.
Ara'tor - 55 Powertech // Ariadne - 55 Juggernaught

Orielensis
08.02.2012 , 01:00 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
I concur, like I've said before...if it is a SS of NC then the dmg/healing is NOT impressive unless we see the HPS.
Dude, open your eyes the SS shows the HPS - it was 921.5.

Is Ireli'a the best healer playing swtor???
Seasons of Byss
|The Prognitor EU|
Lykourgos 55 Marauder Mel'pomene 55 Operative
Brasidas 55 Powertech

Occu_lus
08.02.2012 , 02:43 AM | #17
The scoreboard kinda looks manipulated. I suppose no team actually tried to cap any nodes on purpose and it was just 30 min auf ganking each other.
I cant imagine the healer wudnt have to use overload a single time in a 30 min match. The Dps of the other players suggest that they are no total morons that completely ignore the healers. (there were 2 hostile PTs in the zerg at all times).
Also there is no way to get that many objective points without communicating with the enemy team (taking turns, capping nodes). Ireli'a and Shive are pretty close regarding the objective points while the others are nowhere near that number.
I am not suggesting that sorcs are bad. In fact they are in a really decent spot. However, these manipulated statistics, just to show off on forums are not really representative.

Bbizzle
08.02.2012 , 02:45 AM | #18
All I gotta say is ouch to be that jugg. He died 42 times. I cant even fathom a 42 death scenario. I'd like.....quit the game forever. lol.

johnyangelo
08.02.2012 , 03:44 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Bbizzle View Post
All I gotta say is ouch to be that jugg. He died 42 times. I cant even fathom a 42 death scenario. I'd like.....quit the game forever. lol.
Marauder, he basically get in the fight smash and die... but average smash was 16k so about 3,3k to each target in big group.

Blasphemerr
08.02.2012 , 03:47 AM | #20
Funny how that team lost. Also take note of the deaths, sorcerer 6 deaths .... their operative 0. And uh the match reached the maximun time allowed 62/38% victory. Nice misleading screenshot/caption though!
Something pretentious.