Hacks and F2P: risk ?

Pathlight-

As long as the game is P2P, most players who might be tempted to use hacks won't do so for fer of seeing their account banned.

But now that anyone will be able to create an account, level a character and do warzones, for free, isn't there a risk that hacks will become more prevalent in pvp ? If they happen to get caught, F2Pers can just create another account, rinse and repeat.

Has BW considered this and what will be done to stop it ?

if there is a resurgence in hacking when F2P gets underway, i will be fully prepared to troll their faces off. i have spent months training my body and mind and teaching myself ancient american trolling techniques. it will be all-out immaturity warfare on a scale that makes these forums look like a parent-teacher conference.

:rak_03:

Hacks happen now?

If they get caught they get banned while there is no monetary loss there is a time loss, and why do people hack? To save time...

Not necessarily. People may hack for fun, to grief others or to prove to themselves and others that they can. With no barrier to entry and a massive influx of players, it seems very likely that a portion of these players with no skin in the game will enjoy griefing other players more than keeping their character for the long haul.