What level is a good level to start PVP'ing with a Pyro PT

Letsjet

10-12, whenever you get flameburst and bursting flame. Seriously.

PT is the most powerful low level class in wzs. I did 370k on my level 12 vanguard a while ago...it's just silly.

Edited by Sinsavz

From lvl 10 you should be able to place in the top 3 most decorated players in a WZ.

Check out this guide on youtube for some tips

And this is the first video in a 10-50 Powertech PvP Series to show you how

But mainly it is WZ experience that will make you good, so the earlier the better. If you start PvPing at 30 like some people suggested then you will suck just as bad as when you start at 10. Start early, learn more.

Hope these video's help & good luck!

As soon as you choose the AC you will be somewhat effective. Super simple class to play- you have all of your vital skills early on and just make them better through the skill trees as you level. Above numbers aren't wrong (except for the guy saying wait til 30) You should see good results immediately if you already know the WZs.

I agree with this ^^ when you get your AC PT @ lvl 10 you will have 7 tech moves. At lvl 1 Bounty Hunter you get a 10% increase to tech accuracy, nice! These moves do make up the core of your Pyro spec and with just 2 SP's spent you get 100% to activate your CGC (Bursting Flame) which opens up another proc on your Rail shot and does elemental dot damage. I think this is why PT seems like the best class to PvP at low level. Learning this rotation early on pvp will play a big part of how good you become at later lvls. So no, I wouldn't wait till later moves and lvls, and that goes for anyone interested in pvp for any class...

Just started a PT yesterday, and got him up to 15 now. If you know the warzone, it will be quite enjoyable, but you will need to watch your heat level since you won't have all of the "free" skills via procs, nor the lowered cooldowns on your heat dump. I have no issues placing top 3 in most cases and it's always fun to set things on fire!! :D