Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa Bouns Series.

Rikia
01.09.2012 , 04:00 AM | #21
The Alderaan Bonus quest starts at 38 (I got it at 45 and it was grayed out) and yes as people mentioned you have to get them in the Fleet. The quests itself is level 40+, consisting of 3 heroic+2 and 1 Heroic 4, which the last mob you have to kill is level 41 or 42, although the quest sais its a level 40 quest.

Veluthurk
04.26.2012 , 09:50 PM | #22
Fwiw, Empire side you can talk to a Colonel Harok in the Menzenti Spaceport on Nar Shaddaa to start the bonus line.

Karasuko
04.27.2012 , 01:14 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Stillnotking View Post
Speaking of, is there any breadcrumb at all to the Alderaan bonus series, or are we just supposed to randomly go back to Alderaan at level 40 and find it? I had no idea there was one until a guildmate mentioned it (and I was already well over level 40).
Nar Shadaa bonus breadcrumb guy is near the pvp vendors on the pub fleet
Alderaan bonus series guy is the same.

Tickdoff-Tank
04.27.2012 , 05:57 AM | #24
I see the thread necromancers are still doing their thing.

One other note, it appears that you can now abandon the bonus series with no issues, but I have not tested that on every bonus series.
"He uses statistics like a drunken man uses a lightpost: For support rather than Illumination." E. Lang

Dayshadow
04.27.2012 , 03:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Veluthurk View Post
Fwiw, Empire side you can talk to a Colonel Harok in the Menzenti Spaceport on Nar Shaddaa to start the bonus line.
There is no guy on the empire fleet that gives this quest. As a republic there was a chick near the PvP terminal as well as the main quest giver in the starport.

Is there an empire quest giver somewher on the fleet? I'm lvl 33.
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)

Veluthurk
04.27.2012 , 09:48 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Dayshadow View Post
There is no guy on the empire fleet that gives this quest. As a republic there was a chick near the PvP terminal as well as the main quest giver in the starport.

Is there an empire quest giver somewher on the fleet? I'm lvl 33.
I didn't see one which is why I posted about the Colonel.

Dayshadow
04.28.2012 , 11:14 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Veluthurk View Post
I didn't see one which is why I posted about the Colonel.
I think the fleet person comes after Alderaan and is triggered by the end of Chapter 1, not by level. I'll see soon enough. When I was playing smuggler I think that's when she got the quest giver tag.
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)