Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa Bouns Series.

Solastus
12.28.2011 , 10:35 AM | #11
Wish I'd known about the min level before I spent all that time running around the whole planet looking for the quest giver at level 27.

In all seriousness, thanks for the info guys! At least now I know.

NYzMikey
12.28.2011 , 08:10 PM | #12
I didn't get the bonus series quest until I was 30-31 on the fleet.

In my mission log it said that it was a level 27 grey quest to go back to Nar Shaddaa so I thought I had out leveled it and chose not to go. Now I am kicking myself reading that the quests were actually around 31 because I am now level 37 and missed out on those quests. I love Nar Shaddaa.

IMO Really poorly implemented. I guess now that I know my alts will enjoy those quest lines. Thanks for telling me about that level 40 Alderan bonus series gonna enjoy the heck out of those.

BigBadBenster
12.30.2011 , 05:17 PM | #13
Thanks for the info! I was so confused as I ran around looking for a questgiver. This should definetly be a Tip on the loading screen!
I love Star Wars ...
I need a life

frayedends
12.30.2011 , 05:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Stillnotking View Post
Speaking of, is there any breadcrumb at all to the Alderaan bonus series, or are we just supposed to randomly go back to Alderaan at level 40 and find it? I had no idea there was one until a guildmate mentioned it (and I was already well over level 40).

i was offered this on the fleet

Kcalb
01.04.2012 , 10:55 AM | #15
Where in the fleet

Mumphred
01.04.2012 , 11:23 AM | #16
I actually had one of my companions send me back to Nar Shaddaa on a series of quests that coincided with the bonus series.

GengisKahn
01.04.2012 , 11:58 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AlgSW View Post
Sorry to post about a normal quest chain but there doesnt appear to be a forum for normal quests.

I have completed all my clsss series and am now about to leave the planet. I did all the other quests along the way except the Heroic ones, but I have not been offered the bonus series.

Any idea where to find the NPC that starts this, I have run around for ages but have not located any quest starter.

Thanks,
Alg.

Edit: Just found out its min level 28, doh..
The NPC is in the starport, but the problem with this bonus series, as well as the alderaan ones, is that they ask you to be several lvls higher than the rest of the map.

In the case of nar Shaddarh quests, they are lvl 31 quests, while tatooine (next map) initial quests are lvl 25.

The same will happen to you in Alderaan-Taris.

You can complete all Taris quests and Alderaan bonus will still be yellow or orange, depends on the level you end taris with, and taris is the next map.

SpirtikusTor
01.06.2012 , 06:21 PM | #18
Iv got the Bonus Series at lvl 28 from some woman in the Spaceport.
- Jedi Sentinel Arpaad 'I trust in the Force to guide me.'

Narkeldras
01.08.2012 , 11:55 PM | #19
The quest givers name is Deera Ulyette, You have to be 28 to get this and she is located in the Deucalon Spaceport Lobby at -2175,645.....

MorningMusume
01.09.2012 , 02:04 AM | #20
I think all the Class Quests takes you to Nar Shaddaa after Tatooine, when you are the right level for doing the bonus series.

I don't think that happens with Alderaan, I didn't know a bonus series existed until now. Is just after Taris?