Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light side or Dark side story?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Light side or Dark side story?

Sneakycheeks
09.15.2012 , 11:12 AM | #41
My Sith Warrior is Light side..and I've really been enjoying the storyline ^^

ahzecklawd
04.09.2014 , 03:59 AM | #42
Well , to be Fair , both are amazingly good . I played a Jug up to 55 (Full DS , no LS option AT ALL!) and I enjoyed it . I made a Mara and played it LS through out the story with some DS choices and I can tell you this 'It's amazing' .

It's more of a 'Sword before Brain' vs 'Brain before Sword' . I don't see the sense , in killing millions of Ppl when they could help me achieving my Goals faster,easier and the Face on Bara's when you do not do what he's telling you to do , is just epic .
Tickled / TÓckled / TÓck
Reg Eclipse (Out / AD-/RQ)

Bubblegum

redhoodrider
04.11.2014 , 05:41 PM | #43
The way I play my Sith Juggernaut (And the way all should play him) is as a feared punisher of justice. He protects and spares the innocent, but brings down a terrible wrath and judgement upon the evil and corrupt. He's also a DIEHARD Imperial loyal, and will kill anyone who threatens it's safety and refuses to back down, though at the same time he also hates and is disgusted by slavery and Imperial racism/arrogance, kind of like Malgus's outlook. Sort've like Venom (Eddie Brock), Ghost Rider or The Punisher. He's a good guy, but he is a true Sith as well.
MORIPHUS, 55 VAN
,DEYTON 50 GUARDIAN
KACHE, 55 SNIPER
MAUFFE, 55 MERC

SabreNova
05.05.2014 , 03:55 PM | #44
So with Jaesa, even if I go LS on my SW and make her turn to the dark side, can i still romance her even though i'm techincally LS?
The Skysaber Legacy
Master Nihalus Master Akrizios
Agent BartonCaptain ThatchGladiator Novius

Daxer
05.06.2014 , 11:28 AM | #45
Light side story was my favourite on my Marauder, it is hard to say why though to avoid spoilers, but in the end, I think it adds a lot of story to it.

I've always been a fan of being like that anyway, I mean the jedi are too shackeled with all the "no emotion" crap and the sith are reckless with all the "death and destruction and anger" crap. Why can't you just controll the force, have a lightsaber and still remain completely human, not falling to either side?

With that said i went completely lightside and i loved the story, it feels more like an honorable warrior that way.

Also to answer your question, if you go lightside but still choose the darkside options to make jaesa dark side, I think you can just max her affection with gifts and then romance her anyway .
I can't imagine why though, since SW lets you romance a twi'lek as the only class.
The Jedi Order now sees us as traitors...We are not... The Sith think that we can be turned...We cannot...
"Fear not the Dark. Fear not the Light. Fear nothing..."

FettsMummy
05.24.2014 , 07:09 PM | #46
I went Light side and thoroughly enjoyed it.

MCaliban
05.24.2014 , 08:21 PM | #47
I love dark side sith warrior. You're a complete and utter monster. You're less a person and more a (deadly) force of nature.
Better to be the tail of a dragon than the head of a lizard.

Prince_of_Rome
05.31.2014 , 10:34 AM | #48
Darkside Juggernaut was really fun.
Spoiler
Yousucknoobs(Jug) Ferocius(Sorc)
Can'dar(Merc) Fero'Kius(Sniper)

Harbinger Server

redhoodrider
06.01.2014 , 12:37 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Daxer View Post
Light side story was my favourite on my Marauder, it is hard to say why though to avoid spoilers, but in the end, I think it adds a lot of story to it.

I've always been a fan of being like that anyway, I mean the jedi are too shackeled with all the "no emotion" crap and the sith are reckless with all the "death and destruction and anger" crap. Why can't you just controll the force, have a lightsaber and still remain completely human, not falling to either side?

With that said i went completely lightside and i loved the story, it feels more like an honorable warrior that way.

Also to answer your question, if you go lightside but still choose the darkside options to make jaesa dark side, I think you can just max her affection with gifts and then romance her anyway .
I can't imagine why though, since SW lets you romance a twi'lek as the only class.
I love this approach...Sort've the "honorable warrior" path. Craving battle and personal conflict but not being a complete monster either. Wish the canon Star Wars universe had more Sith like that.
MORIPHUS, 55 VAN
,DEYTON 50 GUARDIAN
KACHE, 55 SNIPER
MAUFFE, 55 MERC

rklontz
06.02.2014 , 08:30 AM | #50
I have a light side Jugg and a dark side Mara and I enjoyed the light side better then the dark side. It seemed to support the "for the emperor/empire" story line better