Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Meditation Throne?

Bethmora
07.31.2012 , 09:22 PM | #1
Sith Meditation Throne
Harness the Dark Side of the Force™ in the most menacing manner with your own personal Meditation Throne.

So, do you think this will be like a speeder and pop out whenever you wanna sit down/..lol or will we be seeing housing?

maybe, we can place it in our ship?

Gwena
07.31.2012 , 09:25 PM | #2
I hope it goes on our ship (and that we can actually -gasp- SIT on it), I think it would be rather comical to have a throne appear for your character on-command. Besides, "meditation" implies that you'd want to have this somewhere that is not super busy like, y'know, the fleet or something . . .
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Blattan
07.31.2012 , 11:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bethmora View Post
So, do you think this will be like a speeder and pop out whenever you wanna sit down
I am guessing this is pretty much it.

I'd wager it "replaces" the class resting skill. (Like the Chiss and Miraluka racial skills do.)
EA/BioWare on the state of SW:TOR:
"Your piece of mind is my highest priority. Rest assured, this will be done to perfection." Account ended: 8/16/'12 (August 16th, for those "across the pond.") @ aprox. 12pm CDT

Rakugo
08.01.2012 , 05:22 AM | #4
I hope it would be housing somewhere. a little RP mode maybe in your ship or somewhere else that wouldnt be too crowed. I'd like to see it as the Emperor had it on the ship where the JK confronts him or on Dromund Kaas Ruins. With a little bit of siths gaurding the room that would be nice imo
I am the Alpha and Omega,
I am the beginning and the end...
I am the creator and destroyer of worlds...
I am... Death!

Sporin
08.01.2012 , 05:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bethmora View Post
Sith Meditation Throne
Harness the Dark Side of the Force™ in the most menacing manner with your own personal Meditation Throne.

So, do you think this will be like a speeder and pop out whenever you wanna sit down/..lol
Like a dark side Popemobile
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. But SWTOR F2P!?!? Time to die.

UCKFred
08.01.2012 , 05:27 AM | #6
It's actually a toilet bowl for your ship.

Rayla_Felana
08.01.2012 , 05:28 AM | #7
I want it to be on the ship and I hope they continue to make the ship a more relevant place and basically your house with much more to do there.

BigGonz
08.01.2012 , 05:30 AM | #8
The ONLY thing that disturbs me about this is that they want to give us a chair to sit in....when we STILL cannot sit in chairs ANYWHERE else. Other than that, this change means little to me. I'm staying subbed.
Jaleer, Sith Warrior-Juggernaut - Immortal spec.
Gonz - Future Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire.
NGE Blue Glowie.
Oh, and CE Pre-Order Goon!

_Corew
08.01.2012 , 05:30 AM | #9
I'm sure it's like the holodancer and whatnot.. you can sit on it for 10 seconds then it despawns with a 2 min cd or something.

rovatek
08.01.2012 , 05:43 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by _Corew View Post
I'm sure it's like the holodancer and whatnot.. you can sit on it for 10 seconds then it despawns with a 2 min cd or something.
Not to mention a waste of inventory space.