Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bring Back White Crystals

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Twinbros
07.31.2012 , 08:21 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykopathic View Post
Color Crystals should not be a part of the shop. They are not just cosmetic, they affect gameplay and therefore should not be in the store for any levels.
The affect gameplay because...the blinding white light gives you an advantage over npcs? I think what you meant to say was I'm a selfish snob that wants to keep a color to myself.

Toweleeeie
07.31.2012 , 08:24 PM | #32
Twinbros,

Why didnt you buy a white crystal when they were available?
Can I has more Sandbox?

Sykopathic
07.31.2012 , 08:25 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Twinbros View Post
The affect gameplay because...the blinding white light gives you an advantage over npcs? I think what you meant to say was I'm a selfish snob that wants to keep a color to myself.
No because there are stats attached to said crystals that have an effect on game play.
Wow was that supposed to be directed at me? Cause if it was you lack reading comprehension friend. I have said several times, in several of the threads on the matter I want the crystals available in game again. I just disagree with putting these types of items in the store for real money. So you might look twice at who you're attacking in these threads.
Though a fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting don't ya think?

Twinbros
07.31.2012 , 08:30 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
Twinbros,

I was still leveling at that time and like I said before, I work so time to play was limited.

Twinbros
07.31.2012 , 08:31 PM | #35
No because there are stats attached to said crystals that have an effect on game play.
Wow was that supposed to be directed at me? Cause if it was you lack reading comprehension friend. I have said several times, in several of the threads on the matter I want the crystals available in game again. I just disagree with putting these types of items in the store for real money. So you might look twice at who you're attacking in these threads.
I already stated that the stats on the crystals are not what I care for, just the color itself. I could care less if it had 0 stats on it, so long as the color becomes available for purchase in the upcoming store.

Liquidacid
07.31.2012 , 08:36 PM | #36
I was still leveling at that time and like I said before, I work so time to play was limited.
you should have quit your job to allow for more play time... it would have been the only reasonable thing to do
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

dscount
07.31.2012 , 08:38 PM | #37
Color Crystals should not be a part of the shop. They are not just cosmetic, they affect gameplay and therefore should not be in the store for any levels.
I agree partially ... if they made it a quest (Little like Magenta) I think it would be more popular with most die hard players. BUT... it needs to be realistically more difficult to cultivate. I mean magenta takes at least 4 stops on multiple planets. Do the same, but require a little more involvement - Maybe tied to a quest you must get first?

It is cosmetic (most crystals have the same stats)! UNLESS... a new White with Black core option opens up like someone mentioned. Having BETTER Stats than typical +41 version.
WTB Legacy wide Datacron unlock
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

MarsDirewolf
07.31.2012 , 08:40 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
Twinbros,

Yeah!!! Don't cry over it Twinbros, it's okay... I don't think it's being selfish "not wanting" to have ithe white crystals back. Like what some guys here previously said, it gives you that sense of uniqueness. I am sure you'd feel the same way if you are in their shoes. So, ask for something else, say a RAINBOW (or transparent maybe?) crystal, for whatever cost you can afford. I'm sure you'd be soooo happy. I mean, I am not even trolling, okay?

MarsDirewolf
07.31.2012 , 08:42 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by liquidacid View Post
you should have quit your job to allow for more play time... It would have been the only reasonable thing to do
LOL. That made sense.

Sykopathic
07.31.2012 , 08:45 PM | #40
I already stated that the stats on the crystals are not what I care for, just the color itself. I could care less if it had 0 stats on it, so long as the color becomes available for purchase in the upcoming store.
And, with the way things work in game currently you're out of luck, unless they either change the way color crystals and stats work, or they go against what the release said and put game changing items in the store. You might not care for the stats on the crystals but they are there never the less.
Though a fight every now and then does make life a little more interesting don't ya think?