Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bring Back White Crystals

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthVengeant
09.06.2012 , 12:33 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Are you guys really insulting each other over white lightsaber crystals and individuality...in a video game based on Star Wars?

I hope I don't have to explain how silly that is.
That's how people are these days. All this tolerance and diversity you hear preached everywhere, yet I don't see it anywhere. As if someone else's opinion effects your life that much?

RyokoMia
09.06.2012 , 04:08 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
That's a little bit excessive to get a white crystal and would be too easy to get with a geared and capable group for raid/ops. BW needs to make the white crystal acquirable by any one solo, but be time consuming. It should take a very long time for a person to acquire a white crystal on one character if not months.
Huh, since I neglected the Archo stuff and related pet mounts in WoW, I didn't think to take that into account.

Ok well then, your modification seems perfectly reasonable.
If a nerf herder visits you... There is only one answer to deal with them.

dscount
11.02.2012 , 11:40 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
That's a little bit excessive to get a white crystal and would be too easy to get with a geared and capable group for raid/ops. BW needs to make the white crystal acquirable by any one solo, but be time consuming. It should take a very long time for a person to acquire a white crystal on one character if not months.
I agree! Except it needs to be more complex than a simple You Tube video can show someone how to obtain in a few minutes (Magenta). Would need to use RNG and crew missions to build "Pieces" of a puzzle that require you to have say "FOUR" of the pieces in order to create a token or something that allows you to purchase that item. It should be something that requires you to build upon over days/weeks in order to obtain. (THEN it would be RARE in my mind - That is worthy of something RARE) Then - Your class would point you back to your respective homeworld to obtain said item.

"Rare White" really? It was vendor sold for a couple million credits. Only reason it's rare is because MANY people didn't have millions available when it went away. I barely had enough credits at the time to purchase and missed buying one by about a week. (Oh well - no big loss)

Not excited to hear they might be included in Cartel Packs. (That kinda makes it a slap in the face of those that paid big bucks - kinda like Rocket Boosts and GTN onboard ship prices for a few CC now).
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."

Darth-Rammstein
11.02.2012 , 02:01 PM | #174
People want to be a special snowflake and have something that no one else does...frankly I don't feel like a white crystal even fits that description. Back when they introduced it all you needed was spare credits to buy one...not like it was ever hard to get in the first place.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five