Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changing E-mail Addresses

stinglord
07.31.2012 , 05:56 PM | #1
To Whom It May Concern:
On 23 Jul 2012 I had tried numerous times to change my e-mail address to my primary account. When this failed due to the fact that the account kept on returning to the old account, I had called network support, which I was transferred many times and disconnected, and then told they could do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! This fact is because they seem to know not what is happening and seem not to know what is going on between the developers and the programmers in the company. I want something simple....To have my e-mail address change from one to the other....this was not done.....it has been one week.....no one contacted me....no one e-mailed me....no one phoned me....this is bad workmanship in your company....since I have 400 days in my account it will make me think of possibly either canceling my account with S.W.T.O.R completely and going to your competitor GW2 or possibly and this is a big “IF” hoping the problem will be corrected…so I ask again….PLEASE HELP!

Sincerely
Jim Willemsen

CS Team Edit: removed e-mail address.

Mandiaru
07.31.2012 , 06:43 PM | #2
Greetings stinglord,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with changing your email address.

Unfortunately this is not an issue I can assist with via the forums. However, our account & billing team will be more than happy to look into this for you and help you out if possible.

That being said, if they decline your request for whatever reason, there is nothing I can do further for you regarding this issue.

However, based on what I can see, our account & billing team should have already been in contact with you regarding this matter.

So again, I would like to kindly ask you to contact us by phone if you still believe this issue requires further investigation.

Thank you for your understanding and please let me know if there is anything I can offer assistance with for the time being.
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support