Imps, Pubs, Fellow Gamers, lend me your ears, and credits...

Durasturan

If you are TRULY quitting, please do not let all your valuable items fall away into the trash chutes and disintigration chambers of the fleets don't let the star destroyers jettison it as trash before jumping to light speed, please pass it on, and please pass it on to ME.

I am a gamer of humble means, but charitable to the core. I will make sure that your funds go directly to the needy Jawa's and underpriveleged alts of this world that have so little that they cannot even afford early level speeder legacy unlocks, much less EXP+ gains!

Think of the level tens walking across the deserts of Tatooine and what your credits could do for them!

Think of the gear sitting in disrepair for lack of credits to give it a new polish!

Starships are being foreclosed on! Speeders are being repossesed!

Please do not let your credits go to waste!

Send them to Ashmodai - Sith - The Bastion

and if you're not on the Bastion make sure they find a good home on your own server.

Send your credits away before turning out the lights... For the Empire! For the Republic! For your fellow gamers!

May the Force be with you.

Rules of Conduct

Buy, sell, transfer or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) , or offer to transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction, any game Account or game Content, including (without limitation) game characters, character attributes, items, objects, currency, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by the Services, or its our licensors, without first obtaining our express written permission, nor may you encourage or induce any other player to participate in such prohibited transaction(s).

Ebon Hawk Charity Number 2

Rios - Imperial

Vohn - Republic

I will give it to the starving children.

This war has created so many orphans! How can we be blind to their plight! You are quite just and honorable in joining this noble cause.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!

Are you accusing me of GRAFT brother?

This is CHARITY, there is no selling nor is there buying here. There is only the fraternity of humanity! Give with your heart!

Not at all my intent with my first post was just to point out that you might want to be more clear on the terms and condition other wise someone might take this as the wrong way it was intended.

Are you accusing me of GRAFT brother?

This is CHARITY, there is no selling nor is there buying here. There is only the fraternity of humanity! Give with your heart!

Sorry, we are all out of Hearts. EA tore them from our chests along time ago! ;)

Not at all my intent with my first post was just to point out that you might want to be more clear on the terms and condition other wise someone might take this as the wrong way it was intended.

Ah I see, the wickedness of the Hutts is pervasive, you are correct. I would do well to eschew any such accusations.

Sorry, we are all out of Hearts. EA tore them from our chests along time ago! ;)

Keep faith friend! For in the Final Chapter of Revan it is written, the force is not in one man nor in a group of men, it is in all men! In you the people! We are all brothers!

Nothing can destroy us, not death, not EA, not noobs training world bosses over our farming sites!

Keep faith, and give with your heart.

i think when my subscription runs out in Jan 2013 i will sell all my stuff and give the credits to any of my friends that has helped me the most and is still with the game.

I just don't feel comfortable playing with a group of people that have no loyalty to the game as they can come and go as they please unlike those that are paying are more likely wanting to get their monies worth and will inadvertently be more loyal to the game and player base.

Edited by Reble-Dog-Squad