Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint Guides!

Cariborne
12.23.2011 , 10:14 AM | #11
Can you tell me where these flashpoints are? I'm Level 17 Sorcerer right now, and the only one I've been told about is the Black Talon.

DiLune
12.23.2011 , 01:07 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cariborne View Post
Can you tell me where these flashpoints are? I'm Level 17 Sorcerer right now, and the only one I've been told about is the Black Talon.
My problem exactly. Is it somewhere in the Fleet station that I need to be looking?

Pittsburgh
12.23.2011 , 01:31 PM | #13
Yes it is in the fleet station. If you are tracking the mission you should see it on your map.
Definitely worth doing. I think the flashpoints are awesome.

Veshzan
12.23.2011 , 02:06 PM | #14
Guide on how to even get in the instances later on is needed :/ getting stuck trying to get into half of them.

Iwipe
12.23.2011 , 02:21 PM | #15
If you need to get to Boarding Party and the Foundry, is located on another spaceship. Look for the level on the fleet called interfleet transport and click on white nova for destination. White Nova is the name of another spaceship.

Zethien
12.23.2011 , 03:01 PM | #16
Hello everyone. I am writing just to put this website on the map so to speak.

While we do not have many strategies up now we plan to get more in the future.

That however is where you come in. We are looking for contributions to the page concerning the boss fights throughout TOR. We have all the flashpoint forums built and have started on the world boss strategy section.

My guild is advancing rather quickly and we plan to start posting raid videos and fights soon.

The system will work on confirmations and rejections. If there a strategy up that works the community would "confirm" the strategy. If there is a terrible strategy that totally missed the community would "reject" it. After 25 rejections a strategy will dissapear from the forums.

Please visit and help us build the site up. We feel the system will work nicely once the community is involved as the data on the forums will change with the changes in the game.

For any given strategy the top 3 will be posted "sticky" so they are easy to find at the top of the page.

Thanks again for reading, and sorry for the book.

http://strats.swtornow.com

Please give us some feedback to help build the site and implement new ideas.

We desperately need contributors and moderators with forum experience.

ricofico
12.24.2011 , 11:06 PM | #17
You are awesome.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Soluss
12.25.2011 , 01:40 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DiLune View Post
My problem exactly. Is it somewhere in the Fleet station that I need to be looking?
West side elevator in fleet station.

Toegrinder
12.25.2011 , 04:39 AM | #19
HOW DO I REQuEST STICKY?
Quote: Originally Posted by ZombieMeerkat View Post
It does work. But you can't see past the QQ goggles.

Iwipe
12.26.2011 , 02:09 AM | #20
Colicoid war games guide have being released! Enjoy! it is my favourite flashpoint so far!