Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I cancel my subscription?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How do I cancel my subscription?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sandwichism
07.31.2012 , 02:48 PM | #1
With the F2P announcement, I have no desire to continue playing SW:ToR, and logged on specifically to cancel my account.

I have no negativity towards the game, I simply do not have the time to play any longer.

I can't find the "Cancel Subscription" option and its sincerely irritating me now.

How do I cancel my subscription / delete my card info?

Kozzmozz
07.31.2012 , 02:50 PM | #2
you should post this in the technical / support section. let them answer you so they feel what is happening.
"http://thewatchersinthedark.enjin.com" home of TWitD, a social raiding guild for adults, website crammed with guides!"

DarthWoad
07.31.2012 , 02:51 PM | #3
Go to your name at the top right, click on it, click my account, click subscription on the left. click bottom one

Cerimon
07.31.2012 , 03:23 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Sandwichism,

If you wish to cancel your subscription to Star Wars: The Old Republic, please log in to your account on www.swtor.com.

Click on ‘My Account’ and then click on ‘Subscriptions’ in the Account Management sidebar to the right of the screen.

Click on the “Cancel your subscription” button at the bottom of the page.

This will open up a new page. Please feel free to fill in the cancellation survey if you would like to provide us with your feedback.
While you do not need to complete this form to cancel your account, we appreciate any and all customer feedback.

Once you have finished with the cancellation survey, scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you can click on “Cancel my subscription”.

You will then be taken back to the Subscription page, where you will be able to see that your subscription has been successfully cancelled.
Should you experience any difficulties while cancelling your subscription, please do not hesitate to contact our Account and Billing support team directly.

Please note that you can reactivate your subscription at any time by logging into your account,
clicking on ‘Subscription’ in the sidebar menu and then choosing a subscription plan or adding a Game Time Card.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

rivet
10.31.2012 , 02:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
Go to your name at the top right, click on it, click my account, click subscription on the left. click bottom one
Thank you!

jadush
01.18.2013 , 04:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Sandwichism,

If you wish to cancel your subscription to Star Wars: The Old Republic, please log in to your account on www.swtor.com.

Click on ‘My Account’ and then click on ‘Subscriptions’ in the Account Management sidebar to the right of the screen.

Click on the “Cancel your subscription” button at the bottom of the page.

This will open up a new page. Please feel free to fill in the cancellation survey if you would like to provide us with your feedback.
While you do not need to complete this form to cancel your account, we appreciate any and all customer feedback.

Once you have finished with the cancellation survey, scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you can click on “Cancel my subscription”.

You will then be taken back to the Subscription page, where you will be able to see that your subscription has been successfully cancelled.
Should you experience any difficulties while cancelling your subscription, please do not hesitate to contact our Account and Billing support team directly.

Please note that you can reactivate your subscription at any time by logging into your account,
clicking on ‘Subscription’ in the sidebar menu and then choosing a subscription plan or adding a Game Time Card.
If I have bought a subscription and I cancel my subscription, will my subscribed days remain?

Icyy
01.18.2013 , 04:52 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jadush View Post
If I have bought a subscription and I cancel my subscription, will my subscribed days remain?
Yes, you will still have subscriber status until the end of your paid time

OwenBrooks
01.18.2013 , 04:53 PM | #8
Yes you keep the number of days you have paid for.

HappyWlad
04.24.2013 , 09:19 PM | #9
I have clicked "My Account" and clicked "Subscriptions". There is no "Cancel Subscription" anywhere on the page. Nor can I fnd it anywhere else. This is a copy/paste of everything on the "Subscriptions" page:

Quote:
Subscription Plans

You have 24 days of subscription play time remaining.

Your account will move to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription and your paid game time runs out.

One Time Purchase

60 Days

$29.99 USD

Non-Recurring

Billed once, Game time is immediately added to your account
Buy Now

To extend your play time, you can also redeem a Game Time Code

Recurring Subscription

30 Days

$14.99 USD

Per Month

Billed every 30 days