Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official F2P Announcement

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Celebrus
08.06.2012 , 10:52 AM | #791
Game failed to deliver what was expected after pre-launch hype.

Game loses subs quickly while publisher tries to camoflage this fact.

Fanboys blame community for loss of subs.

Game continues to lose subs, no grasp on basic MMO features, terrible rate of development, and lack of foresight obvious causes, fanboys continue to blame community.

Game is announced as a failure that couldn't maintain the subscription model (F2P announcement) fanboys continue to blame community, game continues to lose subs.

Oh well, I've been critical of this game since launch, but didn't think something would be capable of ending my sub as quickly as this announcement has, I am simply walking away and never looking back, ToR will be a painful (but mercifully short) memory in my gaming life.
"The free-to-play people can't invest to the level we can invest, and can't create something of the size and scale of something we can create." - Greg Zeshuk

Source.

Tuscad
08.06.2012 , 12:15 PM | #792
Quote: Originally Posted by Memos View Post
By the way: limited character customization for f2pers,i mean ***...ROFL...i thought this was the limited character customization...they will get like 1 bodytype?...Attack of the clones...
F2Pers should only have access to body type 4.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

BaronV
08.07.2012 , 12:45 AM | #793
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
F2Pers should only have access to body type 4.
hahah how true. If only...
I used to be a Jedi like you - until I took a blaster bolt to the knee