Class Finale - Spoilers

Occide

Okay, so there's one little part to the last part of Act 3 that really pisses me off.

You HAVE to use T7. Which isn't so bad, if you've used him recently. But sadly for me and most sentinels, we all use Doc to stay alive. And that means T7 is about 20-30 levels undergeared.

WHICH MEANS, as I found out, trash fighting is a pain.

So, I propose Bioware make a slight change that enables you to pick between the existing companion and someone like Doc or

when you save her butt

maybe even Kira.

There's a chest in the temple, if you solve the floor puzzle, with a bunch of decent lvl 50 gear for T7. It won't help against the boss much but it'll let him pretend to be useful for the trash. You don't really *need* him for the boss, especially not as a Sent (he's all unmitigatable lightning damage so it's a DPS race between interrupts).

And you can't bring Doc for story reasons, which Scourge will helpfully remind you of at the shuttle. Personally I don't think that justification works to keep Kira out of the fight, but I certainly think it's fair I can't bring Doc. (Cruel! But fair.)

That said, they really should redesign the entire quest from start to finish to be balanced against a pure solo Knight with no companion whatsoever. Or else completely redesign T7.

That quest is a pain in the a**. I haven't used T7 since I got Kira at level 10-12 (?). I'm spec tank, so w/o dammage output from Kira, I have a rough time in there, even with rataka stims. I died trying to save Kira and now

I'm stuck the other side, but I can't start the Emperor fight cause i only killed 5/6 mobs...

I was hoping for a good end of class quest, but right now... I'm kinda pissed lol.

T7 does have a dps stance that's pretty effective when he's geared. Supposedly, you can reset quests that bug like this from the cantina on fleet. Just use your fleet pass to get there, buy new gear for T7, and try again.