Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin Product Key for pre-orders.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Origin Product Key for pre-orders.

Firann
12.19.2011 , 05:11 AM | #1
Greetings.

I pre-ordered on the 21/7 the Digital Deluxe version of the game. The email I got contained a Serial Number which i used on the website and its for the pre-order (thats what the redemption page says).

On Origin this same serial is called Product key. However since I already used it for the pre-order/early access program, I can't re redeem it to activate the full game.

I got an email today that I should activate my product key within the grace period, but my question is what do I register? Or when the 21st comes the game will automatically be activated?

Thanks

DecalGuy
12.19.2011 , 03:51 PM | #2
Same here. Wheres my serial number to use with the game? i havent gotten a email yet either and i bought the game on october 1st.

Skarlet_
12.19.2011 , 03:55 PM | #3
I have the same problem, I pre ordered on August 15 and I still haven't gotten the email for the product registration code.

DaxDeagan
12.19.2011 , 03:56 PM | #4
I have not received my email product key yet nor has the remainder of the software been charged to my credit card. Only the initial 5 dollars pre-order cost. I am starting to get nervous.

Don't call support. They cannot handle the volume of calls they are receiving. I was on hold for 2 hours 14 minutes when I finally gave up and that was due to me being on my cell phone.
The Deagan Legacy

"Never trust a cookie bearing a fortune"

RavenEnder
12.19.2011 , 03:57 PM | #5
Perhaps tomorrow they will bill/email the rest of the digital orders. I checked my bank statement, I have not been billed for the game yet (Minus the $5 pre-order fee), so my guess is that they are just slacking.

Once we are billed, we will be emailed a code.
Why do I want to be a Smuggler? This says it all right here.

mtdruben
12.19.2011 , 04:09 PM | #6
Same here

DimitriM
12.19.2011 , 04:16 PM | #7
Same. No email with product key.

Uldalas
12.19.2011 , 04:18 PM | #8
Same here, no email with product key.

caveslug
12.19.2011 , 04:22 PM | #9
Just to add, same boat.

Also have the bug on there account page, showing no preorder or order history.

And like the guy above me said, don't waste your time trying to call customer service.

Tuvitor
12.19.2011 , 04:23 PM | #10
Same problem. No product key, no charge to my account for the game. I'm very very nervous (Origin digital order)