Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is harder 16 man or 8 man.

POSOINU
07.30.2012 , 11:19 PM | #1
Simple Questions, simple answers.

done both i think 8 is harder but 16 is more funzor

AshlaBoga
07.31.2012 , 04:00 AM | #2
16 Man Firebrand and Stormcaller is definitely harder than the 8 man version. For the rest... not much harder as a healer. I don't know about dpsing and tanking because I haven't done 16 man EC as a dps or tank.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Crayols
07.31.2012 , 04:24 AM | #3
From my experience, on Denova SM 8 man is harder, on Denova HM 16 man is harder.

Raque
07.31.2012 , 05:52 PM | #4
On paper 8 man is harder as it has stricter DPS & HPS requirements and is less forgiving of mistakes. That said it is much easier to find 8 good players then 16, so often 16 man becomes harder for that reason alone.

bbare
07.31.2012 , 06:37 PM | #5
8 man should be "harder" to the extent that it requires more skilled players and less room for error. However, I'd say 16-man is more annoying (especially Denova) because you can't cc a darn thing. In my experience the trash is more difficult than the bosses in 16-man.

Envyyyyyyy
08.01.2012 , 12:03 PM | #6
I would think a perk for doing it 8man HM and doing it 16man HM
Some guilds can do 8man like a walk in the park, but struggle with 16, and vice versa. I'd like to see a perk or reward for one or the other ya know? Maybe a title, or an extra comm or 2.
Just an idea!

I believe 16man HM is harder jst for the fact that it takes more team work, and people doing their job.