Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle for the Lost City (OPEN RP )

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 11:11 PM | #21
Naroth felt a bug touch him and quickly swiped if off, then crushing it under foot. When he saw Ravvok turn to fight, Naroth's instincts kicked in. He whipped around, pulling his gun and shooting at an object flying toward them. Right before his shot hit the object, Naroth identified it as a grenade. Ambush! He scanned the area looking for an enemy.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.09.2012 , 11:12 PM | #22
Ravvok wasn't surprised about the grenade, but it definetly worked. Ravvok could barely make out his target running and gave chase. Dodging fallen carts and ruins, he was barely able to keep up with this agent. He had to tap into his Force energy to keep him going. Ravvok hadn't been well trained in long-distance running, and it was gonna be one heck of a chase.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

TORPlayer
12.09.2012 , 11:21 PM | #23
The imperial forces began to show up and targetted Naroth - ignoring the jedi getting away. Kaulton noticed the jedi following him and began to break a sweat. He turned around and shot a poison dart at Ravvok. Disabling his cloak, he turned and fired several shots at the jedi with his blaster rifle. He called Agent Djannis to his position.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Cipher Agent Kaulton Grimez
Imperial 45 Operative

Bird_of_Thunder
12.09.2012 , 11:30 PM | #24
Ravvok ducked the poison dart but was slowed down by the blaster fire. He deflected the bolts in random places and kept running. He couldn't keep up this chase for much longer, so he threw his lightsaber toward the agent and tried to bring down a statue to block his quarry's path using the Force.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

TORPlayer
12.09.2012 , 11:32 PM | #25
Kaulton noticed the lightsaber and jumped behind a nearby cargo crate to dodge it. Growing desperate - he armed several thermal detonators and hucked them towards Ravvok. Agent Djannis soon showed up and began firing additional blaster fire at the jedi.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Imperial 45 Operative

Bird_of_Thunder
12.09.2012 , 11:37 PM | #26
Ravvok caught his saber and jumped out of the way of the detonators. Another agent showed up, and now Ravvok was thinking about giving up. He twirled his lightsaber to deflect the bullets, but suddenly fell over. Behind him stood a Chiss agent in a black coat. He had a blaster on his back, blade in his hand, and visor over his eyes. He also had jet-black, slick long hair. Sorry to kill your fun, but you're not the only intel agent on this one now. Don't worry, the Jedi's incapacitated, not dead. May I ask what you did that made him chase you through the city?
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 11:54 PM | #27
Naroth shot at the imperials, deciding to let the Jedi handle things, as he had always heard they could. He rolled toward some cover after the first seven shots. He hid behind the cover while pulling out a small rock shaped droid, he had made a couple similar droids. He tossed a smoke grenade to get attention then released the small droid to get to position. Once the droid would get into place, it would stay still and seem like a rock, once it senses how many enemies were near it would detonate. The scanning would then be given to Naroth showing how many men were there.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

TORPlayer
12.10.2012 , 12:02 AM | #28
Kaulton breathed a sigh of relief after seeing his savior over the crate. He got onto his feet and walked over to the agent who had incapacitated the jedi.

Noticed him and a soldier discussing something at that warehouse a while back. Figured I could try to send some troops in their direction on my way to my objective. Unfortunately, the jedi caught whiff of me and chased me all the way down here. Thanks for the assistance by the way. May I ask what your assignment here is?

(Side note: I'm wearing what is in my avatar. Covert pilot armor outfitted for combat )
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Imperial 45 Operative

Bird_of_Thunder
12.10.2012 , 12:08 AM | #29
I'm here to help another agent secure the capitol buiding and help with anything else. If that's you, we should probably introduce ourselves. If not, we probably still should. I'm Wraith Six, covert operations and assassinations the agent said. Two Imperial spies dragged the Jedi towards a dropship as Wraith spoke.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

TORPlayer
12.10.2012 , 12:12 AM | #30
Cipher 9. Not sure what your clearance level is but I can tell you that it is me you were assigned to assist. That is Agent Djannis. We should get moving, the sooner we get the objective out of here the better.

Kaulton linked Wraith 6 up with the squad's HUD so he could see them when they were cloaked. Djannis and Kaulton activated their cloaking devices and began moving towards the objective.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Imperial 45 Operative