Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

easy way to find a group for heroics

deadpista
07.30.2012 , 11:15 AM | #1
this is what i do i give players 10000 creds for heroic 4 and half for heroic 2+

one time i even hired one guy to just folow me

its profitable this way because they wil get 2 times more money (one time from me and the second one when they finished the quest)

and you dont loose to much money because most off the time youl get them back when you finished the quest

so what do you think guys

PainOfDemise
07.30.2012 , 02:17 PM | #2
I think 10k isn't worth it.
The Tarvock Legacy

vojinsa
07.30.2012 , 03:17 PM | #3
level a tank.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

wetslampigduex
07.31.2012 , 07:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by vojinsa View Post
level a tank.
^^^ all you ppl ***** cause you cant get groups yet you're all DPS no one rolls tanks or heals... more heals than tank but still

uniz
07.31.2012 , 11:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by deadpista View Post
this is what i do i give players 10000 creds for heroic 4 and half for heroic 2+

one time i even hired one guy to just folow me

its profitable this way because they wil get 2 times more money (one time from me and the second one when they finished the quest)

and you dont loose to much money because most off the time youl get them back when you finished the quest

so what do you think guys
what ever works for you is fine with me. might be cheaper and more enjoyable to make a few friends though. it is a mmo after all.

Jayshames
07.31.2012 , 11:28 AM | #6
I tend to say "LFG" and then I get a group, but that's just me.
SCOTLAND

ScarletBlaze
07.31.2012 , 11:36 AM | #7
I just group with friends and my guild so that way is easier for me.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

APhantasm
08.25.2012 , 05:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
^^^ all you ppl ***** cause you cant get groups yet you're all DPS no one rolls tanks or heals... more heals than tank but still
I've had trouble getting groups on a Tank and a Healer as well as DPS lately. In fact for the last 13 levels (33 to 46 on my Smuggler Healer) I have done no Heroics cause no one was interested in doing them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
I tend to say "LFG" and then I get a group, but that's just me.
So do I and I still had trouble getting groups.