Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Outfit idea

kewlbeanz
07.29.2012 , 11:35 PM | #1
I have an idea. I think that there should be slots were you can have your equipped Armour, weapons, etc like there are now. Then there should be another tab were you can use outfit slots that only affect what your character looks like because to be frank, some armour looks amazing, while others look horrible. I know its in other MMO's, so it could be easily implemented. I think its a good idea.

If there is any news of this, please message me. Thanks

BrandonSM
07.29.2012 , 11:57 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by kewlbeanz View Post
I have an idea. I think that there should be slots were you can have your equipped Armour, weapons, etc like there are now. Then there should be another tab were you can use outfit slots that only affect what your character looks like because to be frank, some armour looks amazing, while others look horrible. I know its in other MMO's, so it could be easily implemented. I think its a good idea.

If there is any news of this, please message me. Thanks
Great idea. Wrong forum. Not going to get noticed.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

kewlbeanz
07.29.2012 , 11:59 PM | #3
Sorry, im new to the forums. Were should I put this?

Mordegrus
07.30.2012 , 07:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kewlbeanz View Post
Sorry, im new to the forums. Were should I put this?
Suggestion Box.
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”