Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Datacron Maps?

Portablelephant
07.29.2012 , 09:11 PM | #1
I'm playing my third alt through to 50 and I am wondering if there is a good Datacron Map out there. If I have to plug in coordinates one more time I'm gonna go crazy. This time I'm playing through Pub side so my previous knowledge of imp datacrons wont be quite so helpful. I know that this wiki starts out promising with a few maps but then it kinda abandons that in favor of coordinates.

Just one site with big planet wide map with a couple thumbtacks on it as to the general vicinity of where the datacrons can be found would be SUPER helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Bethmora
07.29.2012 , 09:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Portablelephant View Post
I'm playing my third alt through to 50 and I am wondering if there is a good Datacron Map out there. If I have to plug in coordinates one more time I'm gonna go crazy. This time I'm playing through Pub side so my previous knowledge of imp datacrons wont be quite so helpful. I know that this wiki starts out promising with a few maps but then it kinda abandons that in favor of coordinates.

Just one site with big planet wide map with a couple thumbtacks on it as to the general vicinity of where the datacrons can be found would be SUPER helpful!

Thanks in advance!
Youtube, they are all on there

jtjohnson
07.29.2012 , 09:18 PM | #3
A book was published around the time the game came out called Star Wars The Old Republic Explorer's Guide that has every map in the game with all the Datacron locations. It's on Amazon for under $17.

Portablelephant
07.29.2012 , 09:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jtjohnson View Post
A book was published around the time the game came out called Star Wars The Old Republic Explorer's Guide that has every map in the game with all the Datacron locations. It's on Amazon for under $17.
That sounds like just what I need! Thanks a lot!

Kalfear
07.29.2012 , 09:40 PM | #5
Yeah the cheats are on UTube and other sites.

Threads like this make me sad though.

Does NO ONE explore and solve the puzzles themselves anymore.

/shrug

Guess I just dont get how its fun to follow cheat instruction on where to find every thing and how to get everything.

People constantly complain this games got no content and then the content it does have, they willingly use cheats to rob them of the experience.

I dont get it,
I really dont

I found all but maybe 4 datacrons in game by myself or with 2 friends. Took hours or days to figure out? So be it.

Guess its no surprise datacrons are one of my top favorite things in TOR.
Where as most veiw it as a hassle because they take all the enjoyment and experience outta the content by following step by step instructions.
Housing brought me back
now add Paazaak, KotOR#1 swoop bike racing, and more flashpoints and planets