Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Be mindful of everything you do.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Be mindful of everything you do.

testpatter
07.30.2012 , 02:18 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DotFreelance View Post
Yes, there are, and the poster we're referring to has shown his reason for requesting it be shown. There's no real reason to hide it unless you don't want people to know who you are, across the server. That's what I was getting at.
Maybe Im just shy or my family has done terrible terrible things and I dont want people to know my shame
No matter how thin you slice it, its still bologna

Never_Hesitate
07.30.2012 , 02:45 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AidanLightwalker View Post
In our guild runs, if we pug a spot or two, showing your legacy name is required. We want to know who we are bringing. I personally don't group with anyone hiding their legacy name. Whatcha hiding for??
I hide my legacy name, because I don't want to have my name over my whole screen.
For example, my name plus a title would be: Jumprushz BoÔndil, Grand Champion of the Great Hunt
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

dustymongo
07.30.2012 , 03:00 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AidanLightwalker View Post
In our guild runs, if we pug a spot or two, showing your legacy name is required. We want to know who we are bringing. I personally don't group with anyone hiding their legacy name. Whatcha hiding for??
I personally hide my own legacy name, why? because party time cybereye mc-cyber is just too dam long. legacy name is a terrible way to figure out whos who. CHAT ENDED!!! (like a baws)
I'm Jawalicious!

TamakiRevolution
07.30.2012 , 03:13 AM | #14
My new legacy name, after server transfers, is Vodka. I didn't spend much time thinking of the rename since my old legacy name only fit my first 50 to begin with. I hid/hide my legacy on all my toons except for that one :P

(Lost his normal name in the transfer also)

Stebbinn
07.30.2012 , 04:51 AM | #15
I hide my legacy name because I don't like it, it fits 1 of my characters (first one I finished act 1 with but not my main) but when I chose it I had no idea it would be shared with all my characters on the server, if I had known I'd have chosen something else.