Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Moments you wish you were recording?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Moments you wish you were recording?

Taai
07.30.2012 , 01:00 AM | #11
Tonight in RWZs, Alderaan Civil War, my shadow teammate set out to cap the left node while I screened (Balance Sage). I hear the call over vent 'Heavy Left!'. Sure enough, here comes 4 Imps around the corner just as I grab the powerup. I force sprint: Stun one, lift one, root one, slow one. It bought the Shadow just enough time to cap, and then we killed them all 4v2. Obviously these weren't the best players out there, but it still felt epic
Leyton - Sage 55 Tarrah - Shadow 55
Kaede - Scoundrel 55 Niagus - Guardian 55
Asa - Sentinel 55 Mesk - Vanguard 55
BadCompany----The Bastion

theangryllama
07.30.2012 , 01:26 AM | #12
Last 20s of a huttball match. Tied score. Enemy turtling with the ball. Killing the ball carrier, he throws it right as a sage on his team does his AoE knockback.
I'm flying away, intercept the pass mid air and as a sniper just procede to land, entrench, shield probe, ballistic shield and evasion my way to victory holding it for the last 10s :P

EmBattledMango
07.30.2012 , 01:33 AM | #13
Huttball, tied scores, 30s left, they had the ball, managed to kill their BC and hold it for like 3 seconds and we won. I had like, 20% of my health left when the timer hit 0.

Civil War. Was close all game with Mid going back and fourth, and they had 2 nodes, we had 1. It was down to the last few hits from either side and whoever had 2 nodes was gonna win. I swear all 16 players were in mid trying to cap, I managed to Ninja it and we won by like, 10 or 20 points left. Best WZ ever.

cs_Kimmo
07.30.2012 , 01:33 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Campaigner View Post
Pull chains.

So fun to see.
Agreed. The lottery of where your character is going to end up and for how long (1 or 5 seconds before teleporting somewhere else again) is just plain awesomeness, a triumph of this game's programming if you will.

Ardim
07.30.2012 , 01:40 AM | #15
Just remembered a even better moment

Huttball. Score was 1 to 1. Enemy Tank Guardian had the ball. Around last 3 seconds or so, he threw the ball directly in front of him (Like a centimeter) while we're all stacked on him trying to bring him down and one of my teammates caught the ball. I lol'ed so hard . Saddest part for them was that the Guardian had enough health to last the few seconds remaining.
Through Passion, We gain Strength!
Darth Chroan The Empire's Wrath
Vengeance for Marr and the Empire!

Never_Hesitate
07.30.2012 , 01:41 AM | #16
I once were standing in their pit with the ball.
Their team hit me, but there was this one sniper, who thought he was very clever.
He sat in cover behind their last fire.
Noone could hit him or charge at him.

I stunned him, charged up and scored.
waiting for ...

Altheran
07.30.2012 , 02:28 AM | #17
1. The Huttball match in which my team started to loss 4-0, but we grind up to 4-4 in the last 5min, and moreover our 4th goal had been scored 3s before match end which gave us automatic win because we were still considered as the ball carrier even if the ball reset.

2. The huttball match in which I solo stopped the ennemy ball carrier which were solo as well but he was going to score. I just joined the match, and stopped him at the last fire (force wave while stealthing yeah !). No need to say he died burned. But after, i ran up to their scoring line without anybody noticing me nor from my team, nor from the ennemy team. Fast version : I joined, then 10s after i saved my team, then 45s after i scored.

3. Voidstar, 2 guys opened the east bridge, with my Shadow i pulled one just in the pit from their back (no need to push him back after, i put myself at the very limit). Then the other one notice i pulled his mate. This one was a mara so leaped to me... but since i was already at the very limit, and since leaping makes you be in front of the target... yeah, he instantaneously died by falling in the pit because he leaped to me. LOLed so much of how the situation could be so funny and really wished i had recorded this. This mara had done a genuine EPIC FAIL.

Never_Hesitate
07.30.2012 , 02:35 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
3. Voidstar, 2 guys opened the east bridge, with my Shadow i pulled one just in the pit from their back (no need to push him back after, i put myself at the very limit). Then the other one notice i pulled his mate. This one was a mara so leaped to me... but since i was already at the very limit, and since leaping makes you be in front of the target... yeah, he instantaneously died by falling in the pit because he leaped to me. LOLed so much of how the situation could be so funny and really wished i had recorded this. This mara had done a guenine EPIC FAIL.
^This made my day.
waiting for ...

Campaigner
07.30.2012 , 04:53 AM | #19
^hahaha
OldTraunus (Formerly Traunus from SoEK)
Prophecy of the Five
<Old Republic War>

Sookster
07.30.2012 , 07:12 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by kjkdollarbanny View Post
7 guys focusing me on huttball from center and i scored.
was epic, 23k full wh JK
Same thing happened to me on my healer operative while carrying the ball in huttball, this was pre 1.2 though (when healers were "OP").
Now that GoergZoeller is gone, buff operative.
SWTOR going F2P, now playing SWGemu.