Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

battlemasters pvp gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
battlemasters pvp gear

theswann
07.28.2012 , 10:44 PM | #1
hey all, what battlemaster pvp set would you recommend for a lightning spec dmg sorc?

Diablo_Cow
07.29.2012 , 08:16 PM | #2
When I was buying my Battle Master set I would use the Force-Master set as a lightning sorc. But I no longer PVP and I have found myself using a mixture of Force-Mystic and Striker pieces combined with the Force-Master (or Lord depending on your PVE gear level) pieces. If you primarily PVP then go with the entire Battle Master Force Master set because the set bonuses of the other sets don't apply to you. If you want to PVE then I suggest looking at the stats of each mod and then rip them if they are beneficial to you.

AdmiralParmesan
07.29.2012 , 09:08 PM | #3
Honestly 2 set force mystic is the only one that benefits you, it will make it so you can shield yourself more often. The two set force masters bonus is not a very big help to lightning and the 4 set force masters bonus is nothing special either.

2 set and 4 set stalkers bonus's are both useful to lightning, but require you change out enhancements to get rid of accuracy. Since you are getting your battle master gear I would suggest getting the two set force mystics, choosing whatever gear gives you power and crit/surge.

Keep in mind though while very fun,.....lightning is not a strong pvp spec, you will run into a good amount of difficulties if you continue to play it.