Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some People Just Need Killing Bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Some People Just Need Killing Bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kahilahi
07.28.2012 , 07:25 PM | #1
This bug has been there since the game started and still not fixed. I am so fed up with the piss poor customer support this game provides. I can't wait for GW2 to come out. I am in game, can't go to fleet, can't exit the area, can't do anything. No in game Live Agent Chat, 18 hours on fleet pass. I read forums from January on the same bug I am currently experiencing, you have go to be kidding me. Three major updates and not one fix to the idiotic problem of a BH being stuck after rezzing at the med center on one of the last class quests in the storyline. What a JOKE!!!

Lsheistaon
07.28.2012 , 07:29 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Kahilahi,

We apologize for the delay in you receiving a response from Customer Service. However, you will need to wait for a reply to help you with this issue.

We are experiencing a high volume of tickets at the moment and we are afraid we cannot give you estimation on when you will receive a reply.

Thank you for contacting us.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Kahilahi
07.28.2012 , 07:38 PM | #3
Yeah, I've heard this over and over again, it's really getting old...

Kahilahi
07.29.2012 , 04:47 AM | #4
Did I just level my Bounty Hunter to 48 for it all to end here? When am I going to get a response on this? I am in game right now and am waiting for someone to contact me.

Correllia's Run Server
Erkadirka Khane character name

Kahilahi
07.29.2012 , 05:17 AM | #5
Live Agent Support helped on this issue. We attempted to recreate the bug and what do ya know, the doors were open and I could get through to the boss after selecting to respawn at the Med Center. This remains an issue and hopefully someone will look into it.

Kahilahi
07.29.2012 , 05:24 AM | #6
The bug is that you respawn at the command deck med center rather than in the security deck and the door back to the security deck is locked. When I was with the in game support and attempting to recreate the issue I respawned at the security deck rather than the command deck. This may be due to the agent being in my group at the time or its what happens the first time you die and hit respawn at the med center. Not sure

Xornas
09.17.2012 , 09:23 AM | #7
Also trapped
Any chance this gets fixed soon?
Or maybe add an option to DROP the quest and thus be able to leave the instance?