Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem codes....what codes ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Redeem codes....what codes ?

JaggedOne
12.19.2011 , 04:32 AM | #1
Just got an email from EA saying "Be sure to redeem your codes...the game is about to launch." I bought the digital CE and have been playing since last Tuesday, but i have not received the email with my codes yet. Wasn't it supposed to go out by now? And why would they send me the email telling me to register my codes before they sent me the email with the actual codes ?
Never ask permission when you can beg forgiveness later !!

Boncourage
12.19.2011 , 04:38 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JaggedOne View Post
Just got an email from EA saying "Be sure to redeem your codes...the game is about to launch." I bought the digital CE and have been playing since last Tuesday, but i have not received the email with my codes yet. Wasn't it supposed to go out by now? And why would they send me the email telling me to register my codes before they sent me the email with the actual codes ?
They sent that to everyone. I already redeemed my code (Amazon, FTW) and still got the email. It is odd that the digital CE code wasn't emailed already, though, isn't it?
I think MTs could be introduced in the CE VIP store. As long as we're talking about cosmetic changes or vanity pets, why should the ugly petless people care?