Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are you ******** me!?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Danelaan
12.19.2011 , 05:45 AM | #11
Have you considered that, maybe, you can't register your code yet because, you know, the game isn't officially launched?

Luckmann
12.19.2011 , 05:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Danelaan View Post
Have you considered that, maybe, you can't register your code yet because, you know, the game isn't officially launched?
No. It specifically asks you to redeem on your page. If you'd read the OP, you'd know that they have even sent out mails asking people to redeem their Product Registration Codes.

The issue many people are having is that, due to an error, their codes have been "used up", and they get a message that it is already in use. Others suffer continual errors with entering any code. Some (like me) simply have their page reload. I posted a video of my problem further up.
Bevier, Knight of the EmpireLord Calypso, EU RP-PvP
WTB Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, Greaves, Boots & Handgear.

Urlag
12.19.2011 , 05:50 AM | #13
Please, if you dont have something smart to say...

shotif
12.19.2011 , 06:30 AM | #14
I redeemed my Digital Standard Edition registration code without issues yesterday, and got the Be sure to redeem your Product Registration Code today.

When I open My Account I can see the product registered, so I hope it was just a mail bug...

EDIT: @Luckmann I just watched your video of your problem and I just wanted to ask: Have you tried another browser? I user Google Chrome to redeem my code without issues.

Also, it could be because of your security settings since that button redirects to another site on an Origin subdomain (and POSTs your encrypted personal information in the process), it could be your security settings and/or spyware/malware/adware blocker.

Just throwing out some ideas so you can maybe try to resolve it yourself while waiting for CS... Hope it helps!

Luckmann
12.19.2011 , 06:56 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by shotif View Post
I redeemed my Digital Standard Edition registration code without issues yesterday, and got the Be sure to redeem your Product Registration Code today.

When I open My Account I can see the product registered, so I hope it was just a mail bug...

EDIT: @Luckmann I just watched your video of your problem and I just wanted to ask: Have you tried another browser? I user Google Chrome to redeem my code without issues.

Also, it could be because of your security settings since that button redirects to another site on an Origin subdomain (and POSTs your encrypted personal information in the process), it could be your security settings and/or spyware/malware/adware blocker.

Just throwing out some ideas so you can maybe try to resolve it yourself while waiting for CS... Hope it helps!
Yeah, I explained it to Customer Support; Clearing Cache, Clearing Cookies, tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I've tried to enable and disable AdBlock Plus multiple times.

Not that it does me any good to explain this to Customer Support, because that'd require them to read.

Hieny
12.19.2011 , 06:59 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Urlag View Post
DO NOT treat us as an idiots Bioware.
That comment is just so full of win!

Urlag
12.19.2011 , 07:02 AM | #17
Please, if you dont have something smart to say...

nettan
12.19.2011 , 07:05 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckmann View Post
No! This is not the problem I've described anywhere. What I have sent support multiple times have not been my pre-order code, but my Product Registration Code for my CE. Anyone that read my mails would know this. Anyone that took a look at my account would know this. I had problems before the 15th with my pre-order code. That resolved itself and I got into early access, albeit late.

I'm trying to get a video up of the issue, because apparently "it just reloads when I press the button" is too incomprehensible for some.

You are advising me to contact Support, but support is being useless. I've sent multiple mails and it's been days! I don't have my CE stuff, and the game starts tomorrow. Once that runs out, I won't even be able to post on the forums anymore, because I don't have any game time registered, because the site won't let me register it!

Edit: Video up.
tried update your browser? i see you are using firefox and the latest version is 8.0

Dakke
12.19.2011 , 07:16 AM | #19
No mail here. No code except the one Origin provides in its client. Wich is the pre-order code.

Funny thing is that both my ea account and my Origin client tells me that I dont have any ordered things. But how did I then pre-order and buy SWTOR and BF3 digitally?

I'm just to frustrated at this to be able to enjoy the game, sad really. Could have been so easely fixed with a simple mail the 16th.

Luckmann
12.19.2011 , 07:18 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by nettan View Post
tried update your browser? i see you are using firefox and the latest version is 8.0
Yep, running 8.0. I recently formatted my computer to have a clean installation in anticipation of Skyrim and SWTOR.