Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for August 3rd Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for August 3rd Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dmase
07.27.2012 , 04:34 PM | #21
Can we expect the hood toogle option, companion match to chestpiece, and companion hide headgear in the next major patch?

Serphai
07.27.2012 , 04:35 PM | #22
As it stands, Electrostaves, and to a lesser extent Vibroblades, have little to no value to players. While the jedi and sith both have the proficiencies to use these weapons, lightsabers are generally better and, with case of Electrostaves, can't be use with core abilities. Add to the fact that only one companion (Vector) uses Electrostaves at all, they're just taking up space.
Is there any chance of seeing them get more value, either by letting Jedi/Sith use them effectively, or by merging Electrostaves/Techstaves and Vibroblades/Techblades into single weapon class (ex. Letting electrostaves be able to slot willpower hilts and aim barrels so multiple companions use them) ?

Tharryth
07.27.2012 , 04:47 PM | #23
Asked before by me but never answered. Will we ever be able to somehow store the names of Alts for the apposing faction in a friends/alts list for easier auto name filling when doing mails? I've been know to make some names not so easy to type.
Thanks in Advance
Captain Mar-Vell, Mirialan Smuggler "It's not easy being a green being."

Felioats
07.27.2012 , 04:48 PM | #24
Why do you not answer more Q&A questions each week than you do?
>

Tspek
07.27.2012 , 04:54 PM | #25
When will a mac version come out?

Agarwaenn
07.27.2012 , 04:59 PM | #26
Are you actually going to really fix the trash respawn issue in Denova Ops?

When are you going to address the horrible "server pauses" during Denova boss fights that freeze the game for everyone in the raid?
Been actively reporting SWTOR bugs since July 2011. It's almost a full time job.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keller's Void - Rachgier, Galadrial, Galadeon (Empire)

KickFrenzy
07.27.2012 , 05:06 PM | #27
Is it in the realm of possibility that we could ever see an update/remodel of the character creation process that would include better choices for physique, options to adjust facial proportions, better identification of choices (hover cursor for # of option instead of guessing which "notch" you're looking for), separating jewelry/facial markings from face options, etc.?
R.I.P. .

Kento-Solo
07.27.2012 , 05:31 PM | #28
Is it a possibilty to either implent some sort of punishment for people who leave warzones early (regular warzones), or maybe reward those forced to take their place in losing matches. As it is, if I come in late to a warzone, sometime's I don't get enough medals to get any rewards and it's a waste of my time.
I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe

Repulsionas
07.27.2012 , 05:35 PM | #29
Do you plan to fix/remade Operatives Concealment skill tree,dps , etc. ? Add for them new skills because its rogue-style class type.

Gil-Shalos
07.27.2012 , 05:49 PM | #30
With today's technology, how about making a smart phone app that allows people to craft?