Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for August 3rd Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for August 3rd Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BenjaminminU
07.27.2012 , 03:32 PM | #11
When will we be seeing some new content?
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Chrispag
07.27.2012 , 03:36 PM | #12
A lot of the discussion I tend to see in game and even at panels these days is the player base. I've always wondered what future methods might be employed to increase player volume; what other ideas/methods are stirring over at Bioware? What would be the goals for these new ideas?

For example, the new Free Trial to attract new customers, the Legacy System to add replay value.

LycanOps
07.27.2012 , 03:40 PM | #13
After patch 1.3, I have noticed that the Mercenaries on our Ops teams are having severe issues with heat management. We can afford to lose DPS from our Arsenal Merc as it will be picked up by other DPS'ers on the team, however having our Merc Healer overheating half-way through fights is definitely not helping. After reading the forums, it seems this is a widespread issue. Do you have any plans to fix this?
<Sith>
-=Sith Empire|US-East PVE|Semi-Hardcore Raiding|PvP|Casual Gameplay=-

BobbyN
07.27.2012 , 03:48 PM | #14
Is there any possibility in the future of allowing for name changes? At least half of my characters from my destination server had to be changed when they moved. Is there any possibility of taking a name from an inactive account that no longer has a subscription; maybe it could even be done through some kind of paid service.

Coldin
07.27.2012 , 03:51 PM | #15
Is there a rough date on when we might see Update 1.4?

ryuukhang
07.27.2012 , 03:58 PM | #16
Will there be any plans for moddable weapons/off-hands available through Legacy vendors?
DFAODIRUEJDLF Muramoto
Sentinel - Watchman
The Harbinger
Alts: HSDFPIERUPSD, DFKSLEODKFUE, DHFPIEURJDS

Ntranced
07.27.2012 , 04:13 PM | #17
What was the purpose of the recent Q&A for all classes and do you have any plans to address the imbalance in PVP where the vast majority of ranked warzone teams are made up of 2/3 DPS classes and one healing class? It would also be nice to know who is in charge of PVP now as we never seem to hear from anyone.

republicmeat
07.27.2012 , 04:20 PM | #18
In the future updates, will we ever get to see more social gear introduced? I love the different sets of social gear already available but new sets of social gear would be great to see in the upcoming updates.

educosta
07.27.2012 , 04:27 PM | #19
Somewhere in the past i've seen you releasing numbers based on what the player base have accomplished such as the total number NPCs killed. Can you name us the top healer, tank and dps from each faction on warzones based strictly on the numbers they have put up so far? Sort them by total score and by total achieved on a single match. I think the player base could use some heroes to look up to.

hyperdragon
07.27.2012 , 04:29 PM | #20
One of the videos you guys did, for E3 I think it was, it was said there would be a big update for July. What happened to that update?