Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for August 3rd Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for August 3rd Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

UCruzader
07.29.2012 , 03:34 AM | #101
Why do all campaign smuggler pistols contain Patron barrels and campaign agent rifles contain Skill barrels? This makes it nearly impossible to get the other faction's barrel unless someone on the other faction is able to craft that barrel and sell it on the GTN. This also means all moddable smuggler campaign weapons have less cunning than the equivalent agent weapon.

FlatOut_nlF
07.29.2012 , 03:41 AM | #102
Do Sorcerers/Sages going to be buffed? It has low dps against other classes and the worst survival in pvp.

Petnil
07.29.2012 , 03:48 AM | #103
i would like some way to follow development of new content and bugfixes a bit more.
would it be possible to make a weekly post on what development have been working on the last week, even if it´s only bugfixes. Even if it´s just working on it and no where near ready to go live.

DarkISI
07.29.2012 , 03:56 AM | #104
Why is the XP penalty as extreme as it is, when you are leveling with someone and one of you is only a single level higher than the other one.
I understand, that it has to be there, to keep high level chars from pulling someone from zero to fifty in only a single day, but is it is, it makes it impossible to level together, because the "smaller" one will never be able to catch up.
Wenn man mit Todessternen auf Womprattenjagd geht, dann ist alles, was zerstört wird und keine Wompratte ist, Kollateralschaden.

Bmilwip
07.29.2012 , 04:12 AM | #105
There seems to be a lack of communication between Bioware and the Community. What are your plans to restore hope and reassure your community that you have no given up and are not "milking the cow".
Barmy Mercenary Healer
Drop it like its Hoth.

Tuborg
07.29.2012 , 05:12 AM | #106
Some QoL market questions:
Any updates coming to the market? Examples:

1. People have scroll wheels on their mouse. Don't let us click through 14 pages on the market when you've already looked up the information. Give us a scroll bar. It's not rocket science!

2. List the Price per unit when some people sell 1 item, and others sell 99 of them. Give us an option to sort. You know, like most tables give you a little arrow. You can do this in the guild list - we can sort people according to level, last on etc. It's not rocket science!

3. Give us - at least - an option to see the average price (sold) per day or week. Even old dinosaurs like [most 5+ year old MMO] can do that. Again... It's not rocket science.

gabarooni
07.29.2012 , 06:11 AM | #107
Anyway you guys would ever consider seperating PvP and PvE powers so one dosent have to constantly get nerfed for the other?

Reva
07.29.2012 , 07:00 AM | #108
Why do all your promo images / advertising / videos feature gear which is impossible obtain in game?
DeSun

- They see me rollin'

Reva
07.29.2012 , 07:28 AM | #109
How do I put points in my skill trees?
DeSun

- They see me rollin'

kevlarto
07.29.2012 , 09:13 AM | #110
As a long time Fan of Bioware Games, and even longer fan of Star Wars, and a follower of Tor since 2006.

Will there be a time when Bioware speaks to the concerns of the community, about the recent in house issues, on how that will effect us the paying customer. I understand this is a delicate issue, I am fan of the game and, I have been though things like this in other games.

I am not looking for details, just would like to know what so many others are asking for as far as development future content and features go.

I am good with vague answer better than nothing.

Thank you.
Do not dwell in the past, do not not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Expectations lead to suffering