Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo HM Darth Malgus

Chaori
07.27.2012 , 09:26 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Crud, now they're gonna nerf the class
Assassins got a nerf last patch

Screaming_Ziva
07.27.2012 , 09:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
So after roughly 6 combined hours over 3 days of attempts I finally managed to solo Darth Malgus in HM FE on my Assassin. I just feel I have to show people ;D this is one of the hardest challenges I've had on my tank yet (it's relatively easy though until he hits enrage around 40%). Most of my wipes were due to using my Force Shroud at bad times and getting 1 shot by his lightning when he phase transitions.

Kill Vid

I'm working on soloing all bosses in HM FPs.. Will take a while, especially for fights with brutal enrages like Revan (13k hits T_T). So far I have done HM GXR-5 Sabotage Droid in BT, Gark The Indomitable in BoI, The Foundry Guardian in Foundry and now Malgus .

Any recommendations on who I can try next?
How do you get the cooldown seconds on the skill icons? Is that an option I missed?

Acento
07.27.2012 , 09:40 AM | #13
I doubt they're gonna nerf the class because a Campaign geared tank can solo a boss, that was weak to begin with, with the help of a well geared healing companion.

I'd like to see you solo Bulwark in D7 if at all possible...I feel like that would present a very hard challenge.

VanderII
07.27.2012 , 09:40 AM | #14
How is it possible?
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

MrSchmo
07.27.2012 , 09:41 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
How do you get the cooldown seconds on the skill icons? Is that an option I missed?
It's in your general UI preferences under cooldowns. Turn on cooldown text.

Question for you OP. Did you get to the boss with help, or did you solo the whole FP?
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

dweber
07.27.2012 , 09:43 AM | #16
That is pretty durn impressive. Makes me hold out hope for the assassin I started recently.
Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun...

Chaori
07.27.2012 , 09:45 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSchmo View Post
It's in your general UI preferences under cooldowns. Turn on cooldown text.

Question for you OP. Did you get to the boss with help, or did you solo the whole FP?
I ran with a healer friend up to Malgus, so nah haven't done the other bosses yet. I just really wanted to do Malgus

Chaori
07.27.2012 , 09:46 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Acento View Post
I'd like to see you solo Bulwark in D7 if at all possible...I feel like that would present a very hard challenge.
Challenge accepted.

bukosknr
07.27.2012 , 09:54 AM | #19
companion = not solo.

That geared companion is better than most pug healers.

Chaori
07.27.2012 , 09:55 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by bukosknr View Post
companion = not solo.

That geared companion is better than most pug healers.
Nah, the amount of bonus healing they get from each point of their primary attribute is ridiculously low. A fresh 50 could outheal my companion easy